So... i just finished Sungkyunkwan Scandal and relized... that it was the funniest, cutest, gretest ending i have seen in a long time ^_^ I think that it will become my all time fevourite. So I am curious, which drama endings did you like the most (be it the good one or the bad one).
Other favourite endings:
My Princess - the best plane kiss EVER, maybe my second favourite ending scene :)
That Fool - The Beauty and the Fool happy after their lovely wedding, walking hand in hand through a park
Wow, this one is tough... From recent drama's it would have to be The Greatest Love.. hmm but others... I liked the end to I Am Legend, simply because she found her worth.. The ending to Oh! My Lady, was sweet, the whole last episode wasn't that great, but the end was sweet.. Those are the ones that stand out in my memory.. maybe later will come back with more..
City Hall
Coffee Prince
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
The Greatest Love
Prosecutor Princess
Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy
My Girl
Secret Garden
What's Up Fox

And Oddly enough....

49 Days
Lie To Me
Sorry, I Love You
Hong Gil Dong
I don't like very many endings of dramas because I always hate to see a drama end. The only endings I've been remotely okay with were Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Prosecutor Princess. And also Autumn's Concerto, but that's a Taiwanese drama xP
ending of RESURRECTION.........

everybody thinking: (never heard of it)
abigailsuxx wrote: ending of RESURRECTION.........

everybody thinking: (never heard of it)

You got that right xD
mmmm.... Devil Beside You, or Atumn's concerto
Hmm...i think...Dream High had a pretty awesome ending xD
Witch Yoo hee has the best ending, out of all 20+ dramas I've watched.
I really loved and hated the ending to Mary Stayed Out All Night: loved it because it provided a glimpse into what a great drama it could have been, a relatable portrayal of youth, love, and maturation; hated it because it provided a glimpse into what a great drama it could have been, a relatable portrayal of youth, love, and maturation.

Also loved the endings of Kim Sam Soon, Dream High, and 49 Days for just being pitch perfect.

I tend to hate endings that are all wrapped up with a bow tie and a wedding, but I'm going to add The Greatest Love to my favorite endings as well. I appreciated that just because it ended with a wedding, we still see that life for the couple isn't all rainbows and sunshine---the reality of being in the public eye precludes that, and good on the Hong Sisters for keep it real.
the perfect endings for me are My Princess, Delightful Girl, Secret Garden, Last Scandal, city hall, and Thorn Birds. I am one that does like the "bow tie" endings=D
For me it has to be City Hall, Mixed Up Investigation Agency & The Greatest Love
Dae Mul
God of study
Jewel in the palace
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
For me, Secret Garden, prosecutor princess and The greatest Love had good endings.

The stories with love triangles sadly do not usually have a good ending; coz no matter who the lead ends up with, I feel sorry for the other one left behind :( [case of point: You're beautiful , Goong, BOF ]
iiahm wrote: For me, Secret Garden, prosecutor princess and The greatest Love had good endings.

The stories with love triangles sadly do not usually have a good ending; coz no matter who the lead ends up with, I feel sorry for the other one left behind :( [case of point: You're beautiful , Goong, BOF ]

i agree with you on stories with love triangles... ultimately in the end i always end the series with a heavy heart and can not be really happy for the lead couple...

but i just finished with sungkyunkwan scandal... the ending was just so RIGHT...the last episode was all happy-happy and i was cheering from start to finish!!
so the best endings that i have seen are SS, COFFEE PRINCE, MY NAME IS KIM SAM-SOON, MY GIRL(albeit a bit stretched)!! :)