I am looking for 2 Korean dramas. 

1. It's about this woman who is married to this man. In the drama, it shows that the mom and the sister hates her, I think the mom thinks that she isn't good enough for her son. REMEMBER THE SISTER. Then later I think she wanted to divorce or something and the husband went drinking. The mom for some reason that I dont remember called the mental hospital that she is sick in the head. They took her there and the FL was mad and then she planned for her escape. She then ran into the Male lead after running for a while. The male lead finally came back to Korea because his last girlfriend died and he was really sad. So the SISTER actually really likes the male lead and she waited for him to come back and make her move. I think she found out that the male lead was with the female lead and told her mom. I think the guy likes her before she likes him back. thats all i remember. 

2. This is way back into my head, I do not remember much. I remember this part when this girl was dancing in a hanbok, the traditional clothing in front of this old lady. I remember the grandson coming home and sees her dancing. The girl eventually left and the grandma told the son, she's beautiful right? Later, he got invited by his friend and I think it was 3 girls and 3 guys. The girls would put an item down and the guys pick one and the one who put it down would go with the guy. So the guy picks the hair pin because when the girl dancing he saw it on her head. So he confidently picks it up, but to his demise it was another girl who showed some interest in him. His friend picked the pen, which was the girl that he was aiming for. 

First drama is most probably A Hundred Years Inheritance or Hundred Years Legacy that stars Eugene and Lee JungJin. 

The second drama I am 100% sure that it is New Tales of a Gisaeng. It was the debut drama of Im Soohyang who is currently in Graceful Family and Sung Hoon was is in Variety Show I Live alone. One of my fave dramas even with all the makjang and the long episodes. The leads had so much chemistry that until now I am still shipping them. The group date was in a ski resort and it was a 4 on 4 pairing. The girls were classic dance majors and the guys were friends from Highschool. 

Czakhareina:

First drama is most probably A Hundred Years Inheritance or Hundred Years Legacy that stars Eugene and Lee JungJin. 

The second drama I am 100% sure that it is New Tales of a Gisaeng. It was the debut drama of Im Soohyang who is currently in Graceful Family and Sung Hoon was is in Variety Show I Live alone. One of my fave dramas even with all the makjang and the long episodes. The leads had so much chemistry that until now I am still shipping them. The group date was in a ski resort and it was a 4 on 4 pairing. The girls were classic dance majors and the guys were friends from Highschool. 

OMG THANK YOU. I appreciate it so much

Very happy to help... Enjoy watching... err.. rewatching,.