I'm watching the second summer special, the overseas Koreans one, and did they just translate "Tengo hambre" to "I'm full"? LOL! 'Cause that means "I'm hungry" not "I'm full"...lol

purplenette wrote: Another thing that I find interesting is that the men of Korea have no problem holding hands and laying all over each other and what not. It is cute and it makes me see them as kind people. I also don't think it takes away from their masculinity. The men here in the south US would probably have fits.

I love that too.
steciLovesDramas wrote: i would love to see guys could around~ it so cute :D that's why i really love the show 'cause they are like family and since they are so close it is just so good to watch :D
they really seem like blood related and real brothers <3

I knew what you meant. :-) It is good to watch and ITA that they act like family. or at least the way family should act.

LisNoir wrote: I'm watching the second summer special, the overseas Koreans one, and did they just translate "Tengo hambre" to "I'm full"? LOL! 'Cause that means "I'm hungry" not "I'm full"...lol

I love that too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices that they translate things wrong sometimes. I don't know Korean well, but I'm slowly getting use to it and I can sometimes tell what they are saying with out reading anything. Now if I could just practice speaking it.

BTW...I'm watching episode 21 and Taehyun's baby is too adorable!!!
purplenette wrote: I knew what you meant. :-) It is good to watch and ITA that they act like family. or at least the way family should act.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices that they translate things wrong sometimes. I don't know Korean well, but I'm slowly getting use to it and I can sometimes tell what they are saying with out reading anything. Now if I could just practice speaking it.

BTW...I'm watching episode 21 and Taehyun's baby is too adorable!!!

Jajaja, she is. He's so cute with her.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, she is. He's so cute with her.

Few things are as cute as a father and his baby daughter.
purplenette wrote: Few things are as cute as a father and his baby daughter.

Did you see Sugeun's two little boys? They are so cute too...lol They appear on ep. 23...I think.
what site are you watching? i think im going to start season 2 and if time permits ill watch some eps in season 1.
LisNoir wrote: Did you see Sugeun's two little boys? They are so cute too...lol They appear on ep. 23...I think.

I haven't watched that yet. I probably will next.

4winkay wrote: what site are you watching? i think im going to start season 2 and if time permits ill watch some eps in season 1.

I have been watching it on daebaksubs.

http://www.daebaksubs.com/p/variety-shows.html
thanks, purple-ssi.
LisNoir wrote: Did you see Sugeun's two little boys? They are so cute too...lol They appear on ep. 23...I think.

just saw it. They are adorable.

4winkay wrote: thanks, purple-ssi.

You're welcome
has anyone watched episode 15 & 16 season 2? i didnt realized that variety shows are so much fun, too. im glad im watching this show. im not yet familiar with other members coz i was watching this with Joo Won in mind but the others were adorable and funny, too.

ep 15 is **where Joo Won passed out in the midst of filming and adorably sleeping like a baby. he was so kyeopta with his mouth open. he was so adorable. before that he was moisturizing his face with so many products. so that is how he maintained his pretty face. **
4winkay wrote: has anyone watched episode 15 & 16 season 2? i didnt realized that variety shows are so much fun, too. im glad im watching this show. im not yet familiar with other members coz i was watching this with Joo Won in mind but the others were adorable and funny, too.

ep 15 is **where Joo Won passed out in the midst of filming and adorably sleeping like a baby. he was so kyeopta with his mouth open. he was so adorable. before that he was moisturizing his face with so many products. so that is how he maintained his pretty face. **

Yeah, he was adorable in that part...lol The last episode I watched was ep. 24 yesterday. Uhm Taewoong is adorkable. I also like Shikyung, Suguen and Taehyun....I like them all. The one I don't like so much is Jongmin, but after watching 24 episodes of S2 and a few of Season 1, my tolerance levels have built up...lol
i like the part where they were so hungry ***[COLOR="white"]and they were planning to pig out but they are made to eat in every island in a limited time and the catch is they have to use the utensils they picked at the boat. it was so funny coz someone got a teaspoon and the other one got baby chopstick... luckily, joo won got the ladle... lol. [COLOR="white"]who was that guy whom they called mr. misfortune or something?
4winkay wrote: i like the part where they were so hungry ***[COLOR="white"]and they were planning to pig out but they are made to eat in every island in a limited time and the catch is they have to use the utensils they picked at the boat. it was so funny coz someone got a teaspoon and the other one got baby chopstick... luckily, joo won got the ladle... lol. [COLOR="white"]who was that guy whom they called mr. misfortune or something?

Jajajajajajaja! Joo Won was called the "Soup Emperor " and they kept adding captions like the power of the ladle or something when he scooped up the meat in the grill and I had to laugh. The one with the teaspoon was Taehyun. I think they call him and Jongmin (and possibly from time to time Tae Woong) the icons of misfortune.

This is Taehyun

oh, i like taehyun he's funny, also the oldest from the group i really cant recall their names yet. if time permits, i would watch season 1, too. ive heard seung-gi is awesome and a smartass.
I like the episode (I think it is 21) where they are all laying around for rest time. Joo Won is setting kinda away from the group looking at something on his phone...then Taewoong pats the floor beside him and tells him to come lay down and gives him his shoulder. I never thought I was sappy, but for some reason that made me think (who am I kidding I said it out loud to the monitor) awww...they are so sweet. I kept thinking what is wrong with me. LOL