I finally started watching this variety show. The season 2 I mean ofcourse. I've seen ep 24 untill now. But I was considering to watch from the "Summer" episodes.
’1 Night 2 Days Season 2′ members dig up a time capsule from the show’s beginning

The cast of KBS‘s ‘1 Night 2 Days Season 2‘ celebrated their six-month anniversary.

The cast members held a small celebration on the latest episode when they dug up a time capsule they had buried six months ago, when the program was just starting its second season. The members had written down which member they would like to become the closest to before they had closed the time capsule.

Although the producers asked “shouldn’t the time capsule be taken out when it’s been 2-3 years”, the cast replied that they had only paid for six months’ worth of burial. “Back then, we didn’t know how long we would last,” they said, bringing laughter to the set.

The original ’1 Night 2 Days’ was a juggernaut, reaching ratings of around 30%. Although the new season is not reaching those numbers, it still has a modicum of success as the new members have fallen into their roles and characters have been established. Recent episodes have scored viewer ratings in the high-tens lacing it in neck-and-neck competition with ‘Running Man‘.

Meanwhile, on the episode, the cast members teamed up according to the answers they had written in the time capsule, going through a variety of games all related to ducks – including racing on duck-shaped paddleboats and holding a duck-waddle race.

Allkpop
i watched a few parts of ep. 27...they were divided into 2 teams...good and bad :D...i loved the bad team..they were adorkable..all of them...and ofcourse oori Joo Won-ee *sigh* <3
did they have a birthday special for joo won?
Joo Won Gangnam Style
Joo Won looks kyeopta...
Joo Won's baby picture from ep 28..

Cha Tae Hyun baby, Tae Eun.. isnt she a cutie?

Will someone please tell me where I can watch this? I've wanted to watch this show for awhile, but I don't know where to find it.
You can watch it at daebaksubs.com. Enjoy!
Uhm Tae Woong becomes bashful after receiving baby shoes as a present

Actor and ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ star Uhm Tae Woong couldn’t hide his surprise and delight when he received baby shoes as a present on the latest episode of the travel variety program.

To celebrate the rise of the new year, the staff members of ’1 Night 2 Days’ gave out presents to all of the cast members, with Kim Seung Woo receiving chocolates and Cha Tae Hyun receiving a sleep encouragement package.

To Uhm Tae Woong, who will soon become a new father, the producers gifted him several delightful sets of baby shoes, to which the actor had a hard time masking his bashfulness.

Uhm Tae Woong announced his marriage and his fiance’s pregnancy a few months ago, and will be marrying ballerina Yoon Hye Jin in a ceremony on January 9th.
Croire wrote: Will someone please tell me where I can watch this? I've wanted to watch this show for awhile, but I don't know where to find it.

You can download it here http://www.hd4vn.com/forum/49-documentary-variety-shows/ :)
I just totally loooove this show. [as in season 2) SO glad for starting it.
Thank you, 4winkay, Jestes and Eklund!! I'm excited because I'm going to start watching it today. :D