The Boo one is like the 1n2d cache. TONS of old episodes, but some of them may only be available for download, but they're subbed.
must..watch..before..bed..

I wish I could watch at work during my lunch. Really need to get an Ipad or some such device.
MC Momg, really was great...*sigh*

I miss MC Mong...
MC Mong + Ji Won = ROFLOL!!!!
Omo! The episode where they have to race with the big Teddy Bears. The opening of the boxes was hilarious. Tae Woong: "I'm Screwed...I'm in trouble". And the expression on Ji Won's face! So Funny.
vezuvous wrote: MC Momg, really was great...*sigh*

Oh, I'm dying! Tears of laughter.
amourexdile wrote: Omo! The episode where they have to race with the big Teddy Bears. The opening of the boxes was hilarious. Tae Woong: "I'm Screwed...I'm in trouble". And the expression on Ji Won's face! So Funny.

ROFL, one of the best episodes.... I kept saying I'm watching the Teddy Bear Race since they were so huge. They all thought the same thing: "I picked the wrong box." How am I going to hide this?" Hilarious.

And that clip made me laugh so hard, I haven't seen that episode though (I think). I don't remember that part.
Oh My God!!! I think I might pee!

A classic 1N2D moment: the boys compete on the National Singing Contest. Performance starts around the 4 minute mark.

amourexdile wrote: Omo! The episode where they have to race with the big Teddy Bears. The opening of the boxes was hilarious. Tae Woong: "I'm Screwed...I'm in trouble". And the expression on Ji Won's face! So Funny.

That episode was so damn hilarious. I want one of those bears. Jong Min and Ho Dong looked so adorable carrying their beras. And, I'm happy that TaeWoong kept his word to Sugeun.
piernikk wrote: A classic 1N2D moment: the boys compete on the National Singing Contest. Performance starts around the 4 minute mark.

So funny! HoDong...LMAO. I wanted to freeze the audience shot and count the ahjumma visors!
BinhaT wrote: That episode was so damn hilarious. I want one of those bears. Jong Min and Ho Dong looked so adorable carrying their beras. And, I'm happy that TaeWoong kept his word to Sugeun.

Ho Dong pats the bear..."It's okay" Jong Min "I won't let anyone take him away..not anyone" and he's tucking him in a blanket!!! ROTFLMAO!! God this show kills me!
XD! Oh man...its so funny. I like the syllable game. I like to try them. I can do the Actress special test one..."KIM satgat satgat..." I can do it without my fingers now, too haha.
marayem wrote: I miss MC Mong...
MC Mong + Ji Won = ROFLOL!!!!

Do you still watch the show?