LisNoir wrote: Yep!

But I'm still not happy about the group who won. :p

i haven't finished it yet so ssshhhh lol...i'm going to watch the last 3 parts now lol...Gary and Kwang Soo has just come into the picture lol
KamZ wrote: i haven't finished it yet so ssshhhh lol...i'm going to watch the last 3 parts now lol...Gary and Kwang Soo has just come into the picture lol

LOL, I wasn't going to say which is why I didn't say who won....Don't tempt me....:P
LisNoir wrote: LOL, I wasn't going to say which is why I didn't say who won....Don't tempt me....:P

i do have an inkling though..since you've been cribbing about it for the past few days...it must be the one who usually wins..if you know what i mean lol
kwang soo is sooo cute...he's blushing awwwwwww...lol
LOL, yeah... And yeah, he is.
just completed ep. 78...and lis-ssi the result was totally not what i was expecting lol...i thought the "other" team would win lol
KamZ wrote: just completed ep. 78...and lis-ssi the result was totally not what i was expecting lol...i thought the "other" team would win lol

See why I was not satisfied with the results!?!?! LOL
pinkdiamond wrote: all i'm going to say is...kwang soo and gary....*blank stare*

lol....
PinkDiamond wrote: I know this is a show...and they do have a script writer, but sometimes I wonder if the staff asks Gary, Kwang Soo, and Suk Jin to act...clueless. Unless I'm not understanding, it would benefit >Kwang Soo and Gary if they make the other teams pressed for time right? So are they getting caught and lurking around on purpose? They know they are the weakest links, but somehow they always walk into a trap and get cornered. Especially if a female is involved.

Not only that...but, I fully understand that some people are quick thinkers and they can piece things together without much effort...like Ji Hyo and Kookie, but do you ever wonder if the staff gives the members clues? Because how did they happen to come to the conclusion that Gary knew the location, and Kwang Soo had the Key?
<

As much as I love Running Man, I think a lot of it it's scripted even if they claim it isn't...lol

It's way too suspicious. LOL
PinkDiamond wrote: I agree. Kookie, Ji Hyo, and Jae Suk have the upper hand way too much for it not to be suspicious.

*nods head in agreement* They do.