I agree too, but looking forward to the next episode <3 Lee Joonie <3 Kwang Soo's episode x3
KameSan wrote: I agree too, but looking forward to the next episode <3 Lee Joonie <3 Kwang Soo's episode x3

OH, Yes~ and let's not forget gorgeous Gong Hyo Jin~!!!
Sayers wrote: Ep 107.. it's just me or this was the most boring episode ever? :l

not the most boring ever, but yeah he's in my top 5 of the most boring episodes of Running Man -_-
not all ep can be awesome...
VioletSakura wrote: OH, Yes~ and let's not forget gorgeous Gong Hyo Jin~!!!

*NOD NOD* Really looking forward x3!
Lee Joon will be in ep. 108? I will definitely watch it no matter who the other guest is... Ep. 107 is sooo boring and I'm only 12 minutes into the episode....
So I was watching youtube videos randomly, and saw this 'mini-unofficial-RM'
and like few weeks ago, in this thread, someone posted a pic that has big 'R' letter and 3 members make big 'R' together..said that she/he can't recall which ep is it from..

this is it! :)
This was great, haha~ thank you sora-chan~!
The best RM episodes have Choi Min Soo!!!
purplenette wrote: The best RM episodes have Choi Min Soo!!!

Tehehehe~ I loved them tooo! -Grasshopper Hunting >:3-
KameSan wrote: Tehehehe~ I loved them tooo! -Grasshopper Hunting >:3-

Right!!! Too funny!!!

I just want to work in one of the office buildings when they are filming.
I'm at episode 100 but I can't watch it right now beacuse I have to watch it with my brother who's on holiday until Sunday... Can't wait to see it I'm a real fan of the Easy brothers, they're the bests! XD
purplenette wrote: Right!!! Too funny!!!

I just want to work in one of the office buildings when they are filming.

OMGosh, would be Daebak!!! (≧◡≦)
I'm on ep. 108 and I'm so annoyed with Kwang Soo right now...I don't like GHJ, but darn it help her with Jae Suk's tag! He can't just rip your tags, you can do at least that much!.....

Ok....I just finished the episode. I take back what I said about him. He got Sparta Kook...jejejeje <3...
OMG~ ep.108 DAEBAK~!
Kwang-Soo~ *you got Sparta Kook, you got Lee Joon, and helped HyoJin with HaHa and SukJin~! I'm so proud~* *tears*
KwangSoo trying to kiss the commander had me on the floor, JaeSuk's butt policy... priceless... :D
Why was there no preview? Who knows the next guests?