Hi pple :) Im new to this show, so I just want to ask something. Is anyone watching this on dramacrazy? Because there were 104 episodes and now, there is episode 184... So.... Did they just skip 80 episodes or what? :D Could someone explain it to me, pls? :D anyway, i plan to start from episode 1. so its gonna take some time to catch up :D
BPetra wrote: Hi pple :)
Im new to this show, so I just want to ask something. Is anyone watching this on dramacrazy? Because there were 104 episodes and now, there is episode 184... So.... Did they just skip 80 episodes or what? :D Could someone explain it to me, pls? :D
anyway, i plan to start from episode 1. so its gonna take some time to catch up :D

That's a typo. The show only has 104 eps right now. Maybe it's supposed to be 104 and not 184 idk.
DC is a little slow in uploading new eps and I don't find the quality that great either. You'd be better off watching it on one of these sites instead:
http://runningmanclub.blogspot.co.uk/p/running-man-english-sub.html (recommended)
http://www.kshownow.net/ (in case the one above doesn't work for you)

Nice to see RM gain another fan. Enjoy!
Absieee wrote: That's a typo. The show only has 104 eps right now. Maybe it's supposed to be 104 and not 184 idk.
DC is a little slow in uploading new eps and I don't find the quality that great either. You'd be better off watching it on one of these sites instead:
http://runningmanclub.blogspot.co.uk/p/running-man-english-sub.html (recommended)
http://www.kshownow.net/ (in case the one above doesn't work for you)

Nice to see RM gain another fan. Enjoy!

Thank you :) first episode is fun ^_^

Why can't I remember this? lol Help.. someone?
Love running man. ep 104 kept cracking me up. especially gary and the box and lee joon running into commander. kinda disappointed to see eunjung though.
I watch Running Man in between dramas.
Sayers wrote: Why can't I remember this? lol Help.. someone?

Heeeey~ what's this??? Are they keeping the best moments to themselves???? Cause I've not seen this either!!! :p

Sayers wrote: Why can't I remember this? lol Help.. someone?

VioletSakura wrote: Heeeey~ what's this??? Are they keeping the best moments to themselves???? Cause I've not seen this either!!! :p

Neither have I!!
is it confirmed already that running man won't air ep 105 this sunday?
I read this...
and some even said RM might not air in 2 weeks..
oh, olympics...i love you, but please don't intrude my RM need.. :(
soracantabile wrote: is it confirmed already that running man won't air ep 105 this sunday?
I read this...
and some even said RM might not air in 2 weeks..
oh, olympics...i love you, but please don't intrude my RM need.. :(

noooo!!! I need my weekly dose of RM T^T
twinklelie wrote: noooo!!! I need my weekly dose of RM T^T

I've read it too...2 or 3 weeks without RM... hell... I'm going to rewatch several eps not to die without it...
VioletSakura wrote: I've read it too...2 or 3 weeks without RM... hell... I'm going to rewatch several eps not to die without it...

I'll do the same, maybe...
but I've rewatched them at least 2 times already...
but I never get tired with the first few episodes... gary with his peace look at photo mission...LOL
soracantabile wrote: I'll do the same, maybe...
but I've rewatched them at least 2 times already...
but I never get tired with the first few episodes... gary with his peace look at photo mission...LOL

OH.MY.GOD! Nobody can get tired of that!!! I also like the missions when they wake each other up with weird missions :p And their EVERY hide and sick game... they're epic...
VioletSakura wrote: OH.MY.GOD! Nobody can get tired of that!!! I also like the missions when they wake each other up with weird missions :p And their EVERY hide and sick game... they're epic...

oh, hide and sick games always epic..lol
how haha always want to be the hero but failed every single time..kekekeke
and actually ep 104 makes me want to watch the first water game again...
when jaesuk always surprised gary by always be near him without him realizing it..LOL..