christypop wrote: Yonghwa(CNBlue), Siwan(ZE:A), Nickhun(2PM), Eunhyuk(Super Junior), Lee Joon(MBLAQ), Doojoon(B2ST), and Eunjung(T-ara) are going to be in an upcoming episode.

all that eye candy in one go ....i might just get toothache :p
RainFlower wrote: all that eye candy in one go ....i might just get toothache :p

eye-ache :p

i doubt if they'll all feature in the same episode...but if they do it's going to be one freakin' awesome episode *swoon*
PinkDiamond wrote: Don't burst my bubble Kamzie! It didn't even cross my mind that they may be in different episodes. Awwww man! :'(

hahahah miahne...i could be wrong...i hope and pray that i'm wrong lol...
christypop wrote: Yonghwa(CNBlue), Lee Joon(MBLAQ), Doojoon(B2ST), are going to be in an upcoming episode.

Oh my goose! I'll never get tired of YongHwa being in Running Man, they need to make him a regular cast member....palli!

And my faves from MBLAQ and B2ST!

I almost forgot that I came here to fangirl about how adorable and pretty Kim Soo Hyun looks. *goes back to the episode*

Lee Duk Hwa is hilarious "Kwang Soo...you...Don't even think about betraying!" Buajajajaja
LisNoir wrote: Oh my goose! I'll never get tired of YongHwa being in Running Man, they need to make him a regular cast member....palli!

And my faves from MBLAQ and B2ST!

I almost forgot that I came here to fangirl about how adorable and pretty Kim Soo Hyun looks. *goes back to the episode*

Lee Duk Hwa is hilarious "Kwang Soo...you...Don't even think about betraying!" Buajajajaja

I second this!! He needs to become a permanent member! He's so good and awesome!

excited to see Nickhun too :)
KamZ wrote: eye-ache :p

i doubt if they'll all feature in the same episode...but if they do it's going to be one freakin' awesome episode *swoon*

I believe they are going to be in the same episode from the article I read. It's probably going to be RM vs. idols type of thing.
christypop wrote: I believe they are going to be in the same episode from the article I read. It's probably going to be RM vs. idols type of thing.

i read the theme is olympic...
so maybe we have "2 countries"...
and both has 6 males and 1 female..:D
christypop wrote: I believe they are going to be in the same episode from the article I read. It's probably going to be RM vs. idols type of thing.

that's great news...can't wait...that episode is going to be DAEBAK!!!...and if it's going to be them Vs the RM members..i hope the idols win..all fair and square..not like how the RM members usually let the guests win lol
Ok..it's confirmed...CLICKY

**happy dance**...can't wait...woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhh he's all sweaty....
KamZ wrote: Ok..it's confirmed...CLICKY

**happy dance**...can't wait...woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
I came here to say that I was rolling most of the 103rd episode...
Especially when KwangSoo was shaking when eating spicy food and when the Beast was hitting Kookie~... I was rolling on the floor...Now I can't breath... cause I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!! My YongHwa, FIGHTING!!!!!
ep. 103 was daebak!!!...loved every minute of it...i was rooting for the **beast** to win...alas, it wasn't to be...but ***he was awesome..i hope he comes to RM again...he'ld really give Kookie a tough competition***

now for the next episode...can't wait *_*
Well, Ep. 104 was simply awesome! Jejejejeje.... **Especially since the idols won and I was rooting for them.**

**It's a shame Yong Hwa was the second one out in the first part of the hide and seek game because the Running Men were like flies on top of him. And Ji Hyo was like an alarm "Oppa...oppa.." I was yelling at Khun "at the end "RIP THE TAG FROM THAT B**!*!&!!! NOW!" I was too into it... -_-;...But I still had Doo Joon and Lee Joon in the game. They really didn't disappoint And Lee Joon was the same as he always is and his *face when he saw Sparta in front of him was priceless.** You gotta love him.

The idols are * bloodthirsty!* LOL

I'm very satisfied with the episode. Now to wait for subs, so I can watch it again. :D