PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/actress-han-ji-min-spotted-filming-for-running-man

Seems like we'll be seeing our Rooftop heroin soon :)

OMO, I looove her. < 3
LisNoir wrote: Well, Ep. 104 was simply awesome! Jejejejeje.... **Especially since the idols won and I was rooting for them.**

**It's a shame Yong Hwa was the second one out in the first part of the hide and seek game because the Running Men were like flies on top of him. And Ji Hyo was like an alarm "Oppa...oppa.." I was yelling at Khun "at the end "RIP THE TAG FROM THAT B**!*!&!!! NOW!" I was too into it... -_-;...But I still had Doo Joon and Lee Joon in the game. They really didn't disappoint And Lee Joon was the same as he always is and his *face when he saw Sparta in front of him was priceless.** You gotta love him.

The idols are * bloodthirsty!* LOL

I'm very satisfied with the episode. Now to wait for subs, so I can watch it again. :D

I've gotta agree with every word :D
AMAZING EPISODE... especially when they were killing off Sparta Kookie~ :p
And when Khun was almost dying when 6 seconds was left haha~ you should've seen me screaming and kicking here :D
yay!! Han Ji Min's next week guest :D

And about this week ep, I loved it *Oh yes, Joon's face was priceless, even Gary was surprised XD and Doo Jun was super fast *-* wow, very impressive!
And I was very happy that the idol team won. Until the last minute, I was like please Khun, rip that d*mn name tag and win the game
RM ep 104 didnt disappoint fantastic fun ...i wish they had bells hide & seek as an Olympic sport :D
RainFlower wrote: RM ep 104 didnt disappoint fantastic fun ...i wish they had bells hide & seek as an Olympic sport :D

And KwangSoos, HaHas, Garys... Kookies in every team :p otherwise it wouldn't be so much fun :D
RainFlower wrote: RM ep 104 didnt disappoint fantastic fun ...i wish they had bells hide & seek as an Olympic sport :D

that would be great ^o^/
VioletSakura wrote: And KwangSoos, HaHas, Garys... Kookies in every team :p otherwise it wouldn't be so much fun :D

that goes without saying. Otherwise it wouldn't be funny :D
LOL...I have this crazy thinking that *at the end, when Khun just about to rip Gary's name tag, the alarm on and he turns into the chased..lol..it must be funny!
and yeah...Doo Joon was really fast!LOL at the sound effect when he and SukJin did the marathon...kekekeke
and when Lee Joon made mistakes in volleyball game...LOL..cute!he's adorable.. <3

and ROFLed at this...
Every time they show JaeSeuk's face like this I remember when Ha JiWon was the guessed and how she screamed out loud when she saw his face without glasses :DDDD
another thing that make laugh in ep 104 was that Jung Jae Hyung's English accent was worse than his French accent (actually, it was good :D )
OMG hide in the box!!! ROFL
twinklelie wrote: another thing that make laugh in ep 104 was that Jung Jae Hyung's English accent was worse than his French accent (actually, it was good :D )

Did you notice that some time after he was just speaking Korean or French and NO English :D I was like...'you did right, ahjussi... French is better' :D
VioletSakura wrote: Did you notice that some time after he was just speaking Korean or French and NO English :D I was like...'you did right, ahjussi... French is better' :D

yup I noticed, seems like he's more confortable with French than with English :D
i loved every minute of this episode (104)...i literally had tears in my eyes in all the 3 races...it was soooo funny...loved it..the first race and then the volleyball and then the swimming pool...Kwang Soo had me rolling on the floor in the swimming pool high jump hahahha...Lee Joon and his jump in the volleyball finale..."CLASSIC!!!" loool... in the last bell race i had my heart in my mouth the whole time...but i'm so happy and with satisfied the result...the team i wanted to win won :D..else i would have been one hell of a disappointed kitten loool if i had to describe this episode in one word....DAEBAK!!...after PJS's episode this has been the best
Ep 104 was for sure a hell of a good one. I was laughing all the time. I especially loooove the box part, OMG Gary. < 33 And I don't even have to mention Joon's face when he saw Joong Kook, don;t I?