This was an awwesome episode. < 3 I loove Han Ji Min. < 333 And OMG, poor Kwang Soo. ROFL
I really missed Monday Couple all of the sodden, and I just started re watching episode 59, the hip hop special. Best. Episode. Ever Ji Hyo"I live in Gary" Gary " You In Heart" Ji Hyo" Kyaa" I'm dying of cuteness. Does someone remember this?
Just finished 106. Is it just me and my crazy thoughts, or did it seem like there was something between Han Ji Min and Kim Jae Dong xD Probably just their friendship mixed with my crazy brain.

Also, poor Kim Jong Kook ;_; She seemed rather disappointed that he was the first love. It seems like most of the female guests give Sparta a wide berth, for some reason. Often going for Gary? But he seems so sweet behind all those muscles and herbivore hunting! And so swoon-y with the bashfulness and suit and flowers and note and rainbow umbrellas! Psh, I totally would have known it was him from the start if I'd been in her spot xDD
Just watched ep. 106...wasn't funny like the other episodes but still enjoyed it...spartakook looked dashing...totally fell for him this episode ^_^
I totally guessed it was Kookie~ that was Ji Min's lost true love~ I guessed by his hand, as surprising as it can seem~ :p
i liked ep 106...lol and monday couple back for some moments! <3
Haroro to marry~ Can't believe~ haha~ Congratulation to HaHa-oppa on finding his last love... hopefully~

AllKPop Article
VioletSakura wrote: Haroro to marry~ Can't believe~ haha~ Congratulation to HaHa-oppa on finding his last love... hopefully~

AllKPop Article

oh my!!! It's really shocking news....
ahhhhhhhhhh....I'm losing my mind..bwahahahaha!!!
VioletSakura wrote: I totally guessed it was Kookie~ that was Ji Min's lost true love~ I guessed by his hand, as surprising as it can seem~ :p

Haha I guessed him by his hand too XD
VioletSakura wrote: Haroro to marry~ Can't believe~ haha~ Congratulation to HaHa-oppa on finding his last love... hopefully~

yay!! congrats Haroro :D

AllKPop Article
twinklelie wrote: Haha I guessed him by his hand too XD

The Guess Celebrity thread is REALLY educative :p
VioletSakura wrote: The Guess Celebrity thread is REALLY educative :p

yup XDD
my fav ep so far 106 ;DDDDDD totally satisfied with the ending :P it's so clever and cool how 'he' managed to win without arousing ANY suspicion lol but i knew it all along hehe (the hand gave it away haha)
Never miss every single episode :) I'm truly love all of them, especially Yoo Jae Suk and Sparta Kim Jong Kook! This show damn so DAEBAK!!!
Ep 107.. it's just me or this was the most boring episode ever? :l
Sayers wrote: Ep 107.. it's just me or this was the most boring episode ever? :l

Agreed