soracantabile wrote: and actually ep 104 makes me want to watch the first water game again...
when jaesuk always surprised gary by always be near him without him realizing it..LOL..

I had the same wish! ^^
soracantabile wrote: I'll do the same, maybe...
but I've rewatched them at least 2 times already...
but I never get tired with the first few episodes... gary with his peace look at photo mission...LOL

OMG...I just rewatched those. (I had to do something after watching the last episode of Big) It is too funny. I will probably rewatch old ones that I haven't seen if they don't show it for a couple of weeks. Am I the only one in the world that would rather watch KD than the Olympics???
purplenette wrote: Am I the only one in the world that would rather watch KD than the Olympics???

Nope~ Definitely there are at least two of us :p
oh nooeeeessss i thought it was just the dramas on hold for the olympics not RM too :(
VioletSakura wrote: Nope~ Definitely there are at least two of us :p

Awesome!!! I wonder if it would be a betrayal to the US if I cheer for Korean teams in the Olympics. LOL
Regardless I am going to catch up on all the Running Man episodes that I have missed.
I miss the old hide & seek games, and also the punishments..
Haisst..I'm really left behind in watching this.. Still on ep. 34.. And I'm starving... All I can see is food...
What episode is your favorite ? :D I love episode 1 and 40 and the one with superpower episode (gary with lol lol XD)
Just watched ep. 105…human stepping stones...hilarious :D..esp. poor Impala and Giraffe...hahahaaa
KamZ wrote: Just watched ep. 105…human stepping stones...hilarious :D..esp. poor Impala and Giraffe...hahahaaa

I haven't watched it with subs and lot of conversations in this ep.. >_<
but really... Impala and Giraffe..
*I really thought they finally made it!!LOL
and who knows, Han Ji Min can kick too?lol..
KamZ wrote: Just watched ep. 105…human stepping stones...hilarious :D..esp. poor Impala and Giraffe...hahahaaa

That was hilarious *shake, shake* LOL

Pretty funny episode. I liked Han Ji Min, who shall ever remain as Padam Padam's heroine for me. *Such a shame about her last drama*....LOL

I'm also glad about who won. But then again as long as *Ji Hyo doesn't win by default and by not doing anything* I mostly don't care about who wins.
I could hardly breath while laughing when the white team invaded Suk Jun's and Kwang-Soo's showers... omg... their faces...
I know!! And at the stepping stones: Totally Submerging Jae Suk xd
LisNoir wrote: That was hilarious *shake, shake* LOL

Pretty funny episode. I liked Han Ji Min, who shall ever remain as Padam Padam's heroine for me. *Such a shame about her last drama*....LOL

I'm also glad about who won. But then again as long as *Ji Hyo doesn't win by default and by not doing anything* I mostly don't care about who wins.

true..she almost always does nothing yet ends up winning..not fair grrr lol...and this ep. winner was totally unexpected...i had no inkling..i thought the "two" of them had won the game lol..good twist...loved it ^^