PinkDiamond wrote: As we have said many times before the PD's are evil master minds! They always think of some new way to torture the members. Poor Kwang Soo and Suk Jin!

So, true.
LisNoir wrote: He's Takumi Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama

he looks a little different. lol and sometimes i do feel bad for the running men they get tortured like hell and so do their VJ'S. lol
That was a screencap I took from the second ending of the anime.

I saw Ep. 70 yesterday morning and I loved it! And I was so very proud of Kwang Soo for jumping! I know I wouldn't have...lol
christypop wrote: Jackie Chan to Appear on Hong Kong Episode of RM

Oh, that's awesome. I just saw the previews now when I was watching Ep. 71.

He's going to have the same role Song JoongKi had on ep. 71 (I think they are modifying the format of the show again) and give them the missions.

Jung YongHwa is also in this one. I like the episodes where he appears because he's so active in them. Can't wait for the show to air, so it can be subbed! Jejejeje
I wish I had time to watch this!
jeanie65jh wrote: I wish I had time to watch this!

If you find some, you won't be sorry! Believe me!
OMG... cant wait till ep 72 is subbed!!! i wonder who will win. LOL
I was kind of disappointed with the first HK 24 episode. The red group didn't have a lot of air time. I'm hoping on this one they get more, especially YongHwa.
i wish i could write to the PD's and tell them to go back to the original way they do things e.g. chasers with time limits, hiders with missions and a building they're locked up in!
PinkDiamond wrote: I've been kinda disappointed with the last few episodes. I've skipped through a lot of it, and I never skip through RM episodes!

I felt the urge to skip too, but I fought hard to repress that urge...lol

ayeaye2011 wrote: i wish i could write to the PD's and tell them to go back to the original way they do things e.g. chasers with time limits, hiders with missions and a building they're locked up in!

Even if it's just for a few episodes, it would be nice. It's been a while since they've done it like that, so I don't think it will get boring.
episode 75 i think, is going to be a little better because in the preview even though they have superpowers they look like they are locked in a building! YAY! :DDD
ayeaye2011 wrote: episode 75 i think, is going to be a little better because in the preview even though they have superpowers they look like they are locked in a building! YAY! :DDD

I loved when they used to be locked in the buildings. I miss the punishments too...lol