tictac wrote: Omg, Kwang Soo and his robot dance! Haha

You gotta love the robot dance. Jajajaja
Running Man ep.75 MATH RACE SPECIAL!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UfNbKYT6jJg/TwB7lW77EVI/AAAAAAAADlg/mr0VVWvUpEU/s1600/Running+Man+Episode+75+%255B120101%255D.jpg[/IMG]

Sunday, January 1, 2012
Running Man,Ji Hyo feels neglected, “Gary’s going to Europe by himself”

http://kpopfever.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/gary_song_ji_hyo_running_man_120101_3.jpg[/IMG]

Actress Song Ji Hyo showed that she feels neglected because Gary is going to Europe by himself. On January 1st installment of SBS’s ‘Running Man’, the ‘Math Race Special’ was put on with the Hallyu idols Super Junior member Choi Siwon, SHINee member Minho, Wonder Girls member Sohee, f(x) member Sulli, and Sistar member Hyorin. Before the ‘Running Man’ members embarked on their ‘Math Race’ for the day, they asked Gary about the schedule for his trip to Europe which he won as the winner of the ‘Running Man: 2nd Best of the Best Match – Superpowers Special’ which aired on December 25th. Members asked Gary, “[I]Are you going with Mong Ji
?” Song Ji Hyo answered instead of Gary, “He says he’s going alone” with a sad face and had Gary taken aback. However, Song Ji Hyo’s sadness only lasted so long as she smiled the happiest of smiles when SHINee member Minho and Super Junior member Siwon appeared and they became her team members.

source: kpopfever |via: kshowgo

================================================================

Song Ji Hyo treated like a princess teamed up with Siwon & Minho

Actress Song Ji Hyo screamed in happiness on becoming a team with SHINee member Choi Minho and Super Junior member Choi Si Won. On January 1st installment of SBS TV’s ‘Running Man’ the ‘Math Race’ was on together with Hallyu idol stars. On the episode, Gary and HaHa teamed up with Sulli, Ji Suk Jin and and Lee Kwang Soo with Hyorin, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook with Sohee. Song Ji Hyo got to team up with two idols. The two idols to team up with Song Ji Hyo were SHINee member Choi Minho and Super Junior member Choi Siwon. On becoming a team member with the totally handsome idol members, Song Ji Hyo yelled out, “[I]It’s daebak
!” Mong Ji could not hide the smile on her face. The contrast in Gary’s bitter smile all along was funny to watch. After they teamed up, Minho asked Song Ji Hyo how old she was and Song Ji Hyo answered that she was 10 year older than Minho. Minho and Siwon did not hesitate to compliment Song Ji Hyo for being such a dongahn (young face) saying, “You don’t look that at all.” Song Ji Hyo, who is used to getting yelled at by the ‘Running Man’ members was all smiles at the compliments from the kkotminam (handsome man) Hallyu stars. In a mission when they needed to lift Song Ji Hyo, they said, she’s so light. Song Ji Hyo was all smiles again saying, “You’re different from our members”, happy to be treated like a princess for a change. On the episode, each team went on the math race where they would obtain a number after the completion of each mission and they needed to make the final answer 1 at the end.

source: kpopfever |via: kshowgo

=================================================================

So Hee of the Wonder Girls is burning with ambition for winning!

http://img.tvreport.co.kr/images/20120101/20120101_1325407877_55875700_1.jpg[/IMG]

So Hee of the Wonder Girls recently took out her ambition for winning, which catches the eye. On the episode of SBS’s I Love Sunday–Running Man that aired on January 1 2012, “Math Race” was broadcast with idol stars. Cast members paired up with guest members–Gary and Haha wih Suli, Ji Suk and Gwang Soo with Sistar’s Hyo Rin, and Song Ji Hyo with Minho and Siwon. Having been shy at the first meeting with other cast members, the beauty of the Wonder Girls made everyone laugh hard by taking out her burning ambition for winning. When choosing a number, she expressed her opinion with logic and reason, receiving praise from Kim Jong Gook and Yoo Jae Suk. And she added, “[I]I’ve started burning with ambition for winning
.” Next, she got a call from her dad phone and said that she should win because her dad is a big fan of Running Man.

source: en.korea.com |via: kshowgo
I 'm gonna go see that episode raw...:D
ep.75

I LIKES THE STICKY NOTES DANCE!

SHAKE SHAKE HAHA! :D

Everyone is going nuts!

MAd Dancing with martial arts & boxing dance till MAN DOWN!
LadyViolette wrote: ep.75

I LIKES THE STICKY NOTES DANCE!

SHAKE SHAKE HAHA! :D

Everyone is going nuts!

MAd Dancing with martial arts & boxing dance till MAN DOWN!

lol, me too!
this episode was hilarious even w/o subs...lol

I loved Hyorin's reaction when she realized that was her group. And everyone's face whe the group that won, won....lol

I also liked how Jihyo's group --->(totally led the attack on Jong Kook, he totally deserved it. I'm glad they didn't win...lol)<-

It seems ep. 76 is also gonna be good. :D
lmao i'm watching ep 9 right now and im loving Bong Sun and Jong Kook's romance lol :p
ali101234 wrote: lmao i'm watching ep 9 right now and im loving Bong Sun and Jong Kook's romance lol :p

Hahahah that woman is awesome X'D
I loved the moment when Jong Kook ate food from Gary's hand and Gary freaked out XD!! It was so cute.
Go-To-The-Extreme wrote: Hahahah that woman is awesome X'D

lol i know i loved it when she beat them with a broom. when they started playing the song "i will always love you" i was cracking up so much i thought i was going to lose my voice lol.
ali101234 wrote: lol i know i loved it when she beat them with a broom. when they started playing the song "i will always love you" i was cracking up so much i thought i was going to lose my voice lol.

Jajaja, that episode was hilarious. I love Bong Sun.
ROFL watching ep 11 and i love how they all got together to prank Gary :D
RainFlower wrote: found it :D

1. Is that Bae Su Bin in your avi...? I thought you didn't like him...or was it kamz? lol
2. Found what? The thread?
LisNoir wrote: Running Man Special Stage @ 2011 SBS Ent. Award : Kim Jong Kook and Haha

I spy LSG in the audience!!!!!!!!!! :D