Ep. 77 was fun, now waiting for the subs. :) Ep. 78 will have have Hong Soo-hyun and Lee Beom-soo as guests. I guess they are there to promote Salaryman, since I think he's also in that drama.
ep. 77 not subbed yet? i can see this on the side though: PROGRESS Running Man Episode 77: Guests: IU, Ji Jin-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sung-soo and Lee Chun-hee Air Date: Jan. 15, 2012 KST Translations: 100% Timing: 100% Typsetting: 100% Quality Check: 100% Encoding&Uploading: 10%
KamZ wrote: ep. 77 not subbed yet? i can see this on the side though:

PROGRESS

Running Man Episode 77:
Guests: IU, Ji Jin-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sung-soo and Lee Chun-hee
Air Date: Jan. 15, 2012 KST
Translations: 100%
Timing: 100%
Typsetting: 100%
Quality Check: 100%
Encoding&Uploading: 10%

It's not done...lol
LisNoir wrote: It's not done...lol

loool...thank you for bringing that to my notice :D

EDIT: it is 20% now :)
It's already uploaded in Kshownow! YAY! Can't wait to be done with classes so I can watch it!

found this pic in fb...the caption says: Who is prettier in a school uniform? :D
Jajaja, Jae Suk... I love when even the guests tell the PDs something like "Are you kidding me?" LOL
KamZ wrote: ep. 77 not subbed yet? i can see this on the side though:

PROGRESS

Running Man Episode 77:
Guests: IU, Ji Jin-hee, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sung-soo and Lee Chun-hee
Air Date: Jan. 15, 2012 KST
Translations: 100%
Timing: 100%
Typsetting: 100%
Quality Check: 100%
Encoding&Uploading: 10%

It was posted late~ like 2am Pacific for me. but I watched it and it was pretty hilarious. Im jealous, they were serenaded by IU early in the morning T__T
KamZ wrote:

found this pic in fb...the caption says: Who is prettier in a school uniform? :D

ROFL :D Jae suk looks prettier :p
ali101234 wrote: ROFL :D Jae suk looks prettier :p

Jajajajaja
Leessang’s Gary chosen as the most thoughtful ‘Running Man’ cast member

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111024_gary_1.jpg[/IMG]

Netizens chose Leessang‘s Gary over Yoo Jae Suk as the man they thought would be sensitive and thoughtful towards his stressed-out girlfriend.

The new movie ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It‘ conducted a survey on an online community site January 15th asking[I] netizens, ‘
Which ‘Running Man’ member do you think would be infinitely thoughtful and considerate towards his stressed out girlfriend?’

There was a lot of competition, but Gary seized more than half the votes with 51% to place 1st.

It looks as though the sweet and well-mannered side that he reveals when with fellow ‘Running Man’ member Song Ji Hyo has captured the hearts of viewers and netizens alike.

He once pulled the car seat back so that Song Ji Hyo could get her rest, and asked the viewers to understand as she has been really tired filming her drama. His thoughtful actions towards her only brewed jealousy amongst viewers watching the program.

Behind Gary was national MC Yoo Jae Suk who seized 36% of the votes, followed by Kim Jong Kook and HaHa who both earned 7%.

Meanwhile, the movie ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It’ starring Sarah Jessica Parker who plays the role of a multi-tasking mom and fund manager debuts in Korea February 2nd.

Source & Image : OSEN |via: allkpop
LaVa wrote: Leessang’s Gary chosen as the most thoughtful ‘Running Man’ cast member

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111024_gary_1.jpg[/IMG]

Netizens chose Leessang‘s Gary over Yoo Jae Suk as the man they thought would be sensitive and thoughtful towards his stressed-out girlfriend.

The new movie ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It‘ conducted a survey on an online community site January 15th asking[I] netizens, ‘
Which ‘Running Man’ member do you think would be infinitely thoughtful and considerate towards his stressed out girlfriend?’

There was a lot of competition, but Gary seized more than half the votes with 51% to place 1st.

It looks as though the sweet and well-mannered side that he reveals when with fellow ‘Running Man’ member Song Ji Hyo has captured the hearts of viewers and netizens alike.

He once pulled the car seat back so that Song Ji Hyo could get her rest, and asked the viewers to understand as she has been really tired filming her drama. His thoughtful actions towards her only brewed jealousy amongst viewers watching the program.

Behind Gary was national MC Yoo Jae Suk who seized 36% of the votes, followed by Kim Jong Kook and HaHa who both earned 7%.

Meanwhile, the movie ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It’ starring Sarah Jessica Parker who plays the role of a multi-tasking mom and fund manager debuts in Korea February 2nd.

Source & Image : OSEN |via: allkpop

Awww this is so cute! I feel bad now, I watched episodes when Gary and JiHyo weren't together T__T
Who else is tired of --->Jae Suk and Ji Hyo winning almost all the time<----- I know I am...lol

I'll just say the team I wanted to win did not win....lol
PinkDiamond wrote: What episode did you watch?

Ep. 78