I'm glad you liked LIVE, Becuase It's My First Life and Search WWW :D because these were my recommendations ^^ Enjoy your kdrama marathon! I will start my marathon now because I finally finished my exams :D 

pamela312:

I'm glad you liked LIVE, Becuase It's My First Life and Search WWW :D because these were my recommendations ^^ Enjoy your kdrama marathon! I will start my marathon now because I finally finished my exams :D 

yay! i super love the most “LIVE”! cried and laughed so hard in this series! :) do you know if they talked about having season 2? :)

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about season 2 :( there are plans for American remake and  it will be set in Washington DC. But for example Romantic Doctor got S2 after 4 years so there's still hope! 

pamela312:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about season 2 :( there are plans for American remake and  it will be set in Washington DC. But for example Romantic Doctor got S2 after 4 years so there's still hope! 

that’s true! i was so happy to watch Romantic Doctor 2. it might be a new trend now in korea now that netflix does seasonal series

Star's Lover, Hyena and Empress Ki.

hidelirium:

Star's Lover, Hyena and Empress Ki.

i already watched Hyena. i super love that series.  very entertaining.

Empress Ki on my list now, viki has it already last week. it may take a while for me to watch it though. it’s quite long :)

I’ll look into Star’s Lover. :)

kamsamnida! 

Finished Watching:

1.  Age of Youth (8/10)
  2.  Go Back Couple (9.5/10)
  3. Strangers from Hell (9/10)
  4. Something in the Rain (8.5/10)
  5. Search: WWW (9/10)
  6. Welcome to Waikiki (8.5/10)
  7.  Because This is My Life (9/10)
  8. LIVE (10/10)
  9. Stranger (9.5/10)
  10. Just Between Lovers (8/10)
  11. The Boy Next Door (8.5/10)

*Currently Watching: 

*Currently Watching (ON AIR):

Thank you Guys for your recommendations!

Here is my updated Watched List

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1

Finished Watching:

1. Age of Youth (8/10)
  2.  Go Back Couple (9.5/10)
  3. Strangers from Hell (9/10)
  4. Something in the Rain (8.5/10)
  5. Search: WWW (9/10)
  6. Welcome to Waikiki (8.5/10)
  7.  Because This is My Life (9/10)
  8. LIVE (10/10)
  9. Stranger (9.5/10)
  10. Just Between Lovers (8/10)
  11. The Boy Next Door (8.5/10)
  12. The Package (7.5/10)
  13. Where Your Eyes Linger (9/10)

*Currently Watching: 

*Currently Watching (ON AIR):

Thank you Guys for your recommendations!

Here is my updated Watched List

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1

Her Private Life - I think this one is a real good one when you're taking a break because it's just so fluffy and in a way relatable (sorry if you've already watched it)

But it's just soo cute, honestly. It is.

Her Private Life

NiNe68:

Her Private Life - I think this one is a real good one when you're taking a break because it's just so fluffy and in a way relatable (sorry if you've already watched it)

But it's just soo cute, honestly. It is.

Her Private Life

i haven't watched it but it's on my plan to watch list. I love Park Min Young but i was not sure which one to watch first, Her Private Life or When the Weather is Fine.

Did i miss it? Nobody mentioned "Tale of Nokdu"? Really.

i usually prefer dramas with deep emotions - this was one i laughed a lot . In my opinion the ML had an outstanding acting, without beeing ridiculous.

Mo_nika:

Did i miss it? Nobody mentioned "Tale of Nokdu"? Really.

i usually prefer dramas with deep emotions - this was one i laughed a lot . In my opinion the ML had an outstanding acting, without beeing ridiculous. 

yup! i have not seen a recommendation about Tale of Nokdu, just Nokdu Flower. =) but this show has been in my plan to watch list and Followed show in VIKI. i've seen the trailer and it looks fun! i will add it in my priority list! thank you so much!

@Potatoe 

thanks for the recommendations! i've watched everything on your list except: The Guest, Defendant, Six Flying Dragons and Life on Mars.

Out of the 4, only Defendant is on viki. The other 3 i have to watch either on kissasian or dramacool so it takes me a while to prioritize those shows.

Defendant is on my priority list. =)

I looked through your list and we've watched a lot of the same dramas and rated them pretty similarly. Since we seem to have similar taste, here are some of the dramas I've also watched that I rated highly but don't seem to have made your list yet in no particular order. I wrote reviews for some, so I've added that link as well if you're interested (the ones that have reviews are starred).

Oh My Ghostess - Park Bo Young is fantastic, but Kim Seul Gi is one of my favorite actresses and this is one of the few dramas where she has a lead role. 

Splash Splash LOVE - Drama special but so good! Kim Seul Gi as FL, ML is very charismatic, and Ahn Hyo Seop in a great supporting role. 

A Piece of Your Mind* - Again, like most of my recommendations here, I really like all the leads for this drama. A slower contemplative plot, but still good! Since you liked Something in the Rain, I think you would like this as well. 

XX - Short web drama but with great cinematography! Something about watching them mixing drinks is very relaxing.  

Coffee Prince - Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye, so basically A Classic (TM). Definitely has it's highs and lows but I've rewatched many times. It's kind of outdated? 

Her Private Life -  Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook have great chemistry, and the plot line is different and relatable!

When the Weather Is Fine* - Gives me warm and cozy vibes. Honestly, I'll watch anything with Park Min Young, but Lee Jae Wook really stood out in this drama. 

My ID is Gangnam Beauty* - There were parts of this drama that I didn't like, but there were parts that I loved. I think it has an important message. Kwak Dong Yeon really stood out in this drama for me. 

My Secret Romance - Leads have great chemistry; kind of cliche but still good! The ML Sung Hoon is like the most relatable person IRL lmao.

Happy Watching!

@kshme wow! thank you so much! i appreciate the short reviews you added. =)

i replied per title you recommended.

Oh My Ghostess - this is actually included in my top priorities to watch. i might watch this in the next few weeks. i also love PBY and also JJS (especially after watching hospital playlist)

Splash Splash LOVE - i saw this in viki but this is the first time someone recommended this. added now on my plan to watch! =)

A Piece of Your Mind* - i love Jung Hae In, is this better than Something in the Rain? i'm planning to watch "While you were sleeping" first even though he was just a support there lol

XX - first time i've read about this. nice, 5 episodes and its on VIKI! =)

Coffee Prince - i watched this a long time ago =) rated 8/10 just because i can't remember how much i enjoyed this when i watched this years ago. maybe i need to watch it again lol

Her Private Life -  wow. i think this is the 3rd time someone recommended this to me. i need to prioritize this now lol

When the Weather Is Fine* -omg Lee Jae Wook , he's getting popular more and more these days. i loved him in Search:WWW.  i can't believe he's 22. Is Seo Kang Joon the ML though in this series? I guess il watch Her Private Life first and Lee Jae Wook's next starring role project.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty* - i read some negative reviews before about this show maybe that's why i removed it from my plan to watch list

My Secret Romance - same with this one, i read not so good reviews that's why i skipped this. i will consider this again and my id is gangnam beauty later on.

Thank you again!