darkangel662008 wrote: I won't tell..bleh:)

UNNI! you cant do this to me :(
just finished watchin the ep with the ant tour lol the part with the water piggyback chasing game had me on the floors laughin lol
nekoblah wrote: UNNI! you cant do this to me :(
just finished watchin the ep with the ant tour lol the part with the water piggyback chasing game had me on the floors laughin lol

It's no thrill if I will tell you now..Anticipate it..maybe we have different reaction to it:)
Ah..Is it when ant couple trick all the couple about them fighting?
darkangel662008 wrote: It's no thrill if I will tell you now..Anticipate it..maybe we have different reaction to it:)
Ah..Is it when ant couple trick all the couple about them fighting?

that wasnt really funny lol the funny part was when they were all in the pool and they had to carry their partner on their back to catch the other couples
nekoblah wrote: that wasnt really funny lol the funny part was when they were all in the pool and they had to carry their partner on their back to catch the other couples

right it's not funny..just remember it because they imitate what happen to Sinae and Hwangbo:)
I really like that episode...How those 2 girls connive and fool their husbands..And how Alex almost curse.. And how Ssangchu couple were not lucky when it comes to fishingpoor them:)
KwangHee and the girl from Secret... DAEBAK~~~ I already love them~ Can't wait for the next episode... they were so lively and natural and of course a lot of eye candy from SiWan-oppa~
VioletSakura wrote: KwangHee and the girl from Secret... DAEBAK~~~ I already love them~ Can't wait for the next episode... they were so lively and natural and of course a lot of eye candy from SiWan-oppa~

I watched that episode! I still don't know what to think about them but I wanna see the next episode :) can't wait!
Regarding the new couple... I was taken aback when I read the article on allkpop that Sunhwa and Kwanghee will couple up on We Got Married and that it was confirmed. I didn't like that fact and wished it wasn't true... A few days later, it was said that Lee Joon will be on WGM instead of Kwanghee. I like Lee Joon but not Sunhwa so I still didn't like that fact. Again, a few days later, an article said that the 3 of them are not confirmed and really wished it wasn't. Then I got surprised while reading the headlines in allkpop that Sunhwa and Kwanghee already filmed their 1st episode/meeting. I was like.... "NOOOOOO!!!!! =(( " I watched the 1st episode and wished WGM would change their groom to SiWan. I disliked Kwanghee before because of is "kkap-er" image and his annoying and conceited and narcissistic images. I disliked Sunhwa because of that too. She thinks she's too pretty and she it was said that she's the female Lee Joon so it means she's stupid. BUUUTTTT.... When I watched the episode...... I thought..... the 2 of them are not that bad after all. HAHA! Sorry for all the bashing but now, I'll try to like them even more and just hope they'd be even funnier. I still hope they wouldn't last too long tho. I still want Si Wan for WGM! Maybe with an actress..... ;) Good luck, SunHee couple! <3
I just finished KwangHee and SunHwa's first episode and I laughed so much, my eyes started to tear up...lol chua!
heh Kim Hyun Joong & Hwangbo are getting so cute together
So leeteuk and sora are done filming we got married ( :'( snif). Do yoy think there will be new couple?
ssecrecy wrote: So leeteuk and sora are done filming we got married ( :'( snif). Do yoy think there will be new couple?

I am sure there will be, don't you remember there were 3 houses in the village? So if LeeTeuk and Sora are stepping out, it leaves KwangHee+SunHwa and Julien+SeAh.... I wish it is another idol couple... they make it more fun~
Though I'm going to miss TeukSo... :(
VioletSakura wrote: I am sure there will be, don't you remember there were 3 houses in the village? So if LeeTeuk and Sora are stepping out, it leaves KwangHee+SunHwa and Julien+SeAh.... I wish it is another idol couple... they make it more fun~
Though I'm going to miss TeukSo... :(

Oh yeah, I totally forget about the third house! I wish they would add the new couple soon :) but who could they be? But does thar also mean that there will always be 3 couples, no extras? Please give us some information!

I'm gonna miss them sooo much! They were my favorite couple of season 3 :'( they didn't even have their wedding seremony! And leeteuk's coupons! Nooooo!
ssecrecy wrote: I'm gonna miss them sooo much! They were my favorite couple of season 3 :'( they didn't even have their wedding seremony! And leeteuk's coupons! Nooooo!

They have had their wedding ceremony and photoshoot, actually, even Sora's parents were present, but really, they have been given a very screen time in the recent episodes... that is not fair...
VioletSakura wrote: They have had their wedding ceremony and photoshoot, actually, even Sora's parents were present, but really, they have been given a very screen time in the recent episodes... that is not fair...

yeah.. But wasn't that just photoshoot not ceremony? Well they weren't on a honeymoon :( their latest episodes have been so short. If their ending episode is as short as woojung couple's I'm gonns be maaaad! I still think it was unfair to woojung and fans