o...m...g... Jo Kwon is so annoying @_@ keeps repeating the same thing over and over again
nekoblah wrote: o...m...g... Jo Kwon is so annoying @_@ keeps repeating the same thing over and over again

bwahahaha!!! His cute:) I find it funny when Gain was telling on Seulong how irritating Jokwon was, repeating again and again those 100 things written on the board...Gain said that she hear it 10 times or something..And Seulong answer her that they hear it a 100 times..kekeke!!!

But I understand Jokwon..I hate it when the person don't answer me:)
darkangel662008 wrote: bwahahaha!!! His cute:) I find it funny when Gain was telling on Seulong how irritating Jokwon was, repeating again and again those 100 things written on the board...Gain said that she hear it 10 times or something..And Seulong answer her that they hear it a 100 times..kekeke!!!

But I understand Jokwon..I hate it when the person don't answer me:)

lol from the subs she said she heard it 100 times and seulong said he heard it 200 times ... as much as i hate ppl not answering me, i hate it more when someone keeps repeating the same thing just to annoy me @_@ its like a kid whining about a toy they want. I think if i was gain i woulda raged lol
nekoblah wrote: lol from the subs she said she heard it 100 times and seulong said he heard it 200 times ... as much as i hate ppl not answering me, i hate it more when someone keeps repeating the same thing just to annoy me @_@ its like a kid whining about a toy they want. I think if i was gain i woulda raged lol

kekeke!!! You'll see more of it:) But one thing I'm sure of..You will love Jokwon and Adam Couple:) They made me ROFL everytime!!!
I miss them:(
VioletSakura wrote: Aw~ just watched TeukSo last episode... why are they making the last episodes so short and containing NOTHING lately? I don't even have time to get touched... I was crying bowls when Goguma or Adam, or Khuntoria were separating... now they are just getting cars, saying 'oh, is it the time?' say goodbye and gone...
Though, I should mention, TeukSo performed the most natural kiss in the history (I mean the couples I have seen) of WGM... :)

Was it so short because Leeteuk is going into the army? They are the only ones I have watched so far. They were so cute although their episodes were really short and few. They seemed so genuine. I?m about to watch Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah, because I loved her in Gentleman?s Dignity. I?m not sure if I really want to watch Kwanghee and Sunhwa.
Anyway, can someone recommend a couple to watch out of the older ones. I have been reading your comments, but now I?m confused on who I should watch first.
purplenette wrote: Was it so short because Leeteuk is going into the army? They are the only ones I have watched so far. They were so cute although their episodes were really short and few. They seemed so genuine. I’m about to watch Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah, because I loved her in Gentleman’s Dignity. I’m not sure if I really want to watch Kwanghee and Sunhwa.
Anyway, can someone recommend a couple to watch out of the older ones. I have been reading your comments, but now I’m confused on who I should watch first.

He's not leaving right now, so they could make it normal lenghth... ah~ whatever... watch YongHwa and SeoHyeon (Goguma) couple or Khuntoria, or JoKwon GaIn (Adam) couple, they are fun and interesting~
VioletSakura wrote: He's not leaving right now, so they could make it normal lenghth... ah~ whatever... watch YongHwa and SeoHyeon (Goguma) couple or Khuntoria, or JoKwon GaIn (Adam) couple, they are fun and interesting~

Ah...yeah, it sucks that they ended it. Oh, well. I just watched Julien and Se Ah...they are too cute and funny. I will watch the Goguma couple first then. Thanks!!!
purplenette wrote: Ah...yeah, it sucks that they ended it. Oh, well. I just watched Julien and Se Ah...they are too cute and funny. I will watch the Goguma couple first then. Thanks!!!

You really should watch the first season...it was so fun and interesting.It was the best season for me...Especially the Lettuce couple (Kim Hyun Joong - SS501 and Hwangbo)
Aya97 wrote: You really should watch the first season...it was so fun and interesting.It was the best season for me...Especially the Lettuce couple (Kim Hyun Joong - SS501 and Hwangbo)

I will watch the Lettuce couple next. Thanks!!!
purplenette wrote: I will watch the Lettuce couple next. Thanks!!!

season 1 are by ep and not by couple. I just finished season 1 and i gotta say watchin it by ep with all the couples is pretty entertaining, you get to hear little side comments other couples make on the couples that your currently watching.
From recommendations i was told season 1 and 2 is the best
nekoblah wrote: season 1 are by ep and not by couple. I just finished season 1 and i gotta say watchin it by ep with all the couples is pretty entertaining, you get to hear little side comments other couples make on the couples that your currently watching.
From recommendations i was told season 1 and 2 is the best

Well I surely loved the first season the most<3
I've found the Lettuce couple parts...I really have a great site for variety shows if you would like guys.......ktopia.net (only thst you have to make an account to see the episodes but it worth it...and it doesn't cost anything)
Aya97 wrote: Well I surely loved the first season the most<3
I've found the Lettuce couple parts...I really have a great site for variety shows if you would like guys.......ktopia.net (only thst you have to make an account to see the episodes but it worth it...and it doesn't cost anything)

Thanks, because they don't have that couple on the site I am watching the others on.
purplenette wrote: Thanks, because they don't have that couple on the site I am watching the others on.

you can watch season 1 here http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/Marroann/25
good thing is the parts in each ep are made into a playlist so you dont exactly have to click for the next part

watching season 2 and gotta say Hwang Jung Eum is so funny lol loved her lito talent show song lol
nekoblah wrote: you can watch season 1 here http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/Marroann/25
good thing is the parts in each ep are made into a playlist so you dont exactly have to click for the next part

watching season 2 and gotta say Hwang Jung Eum is so funny lol loved her lito talent show song lol

Thanks lots!!!
Aya97 wrote: You really should watch the first season...it was so fun and interesting.It was the best season for me...Especially the Lettuce couple (Kim Hyun Joong - SS501 and Hwangbo)

We have the same opinion Mrs. Dong:)