Thee 3 new couples of Season 4 are DAEBAK~! Love LeeJoon's dumb+cute+suave personality~ I can't help but LOL every time he starts praising himself, somehow it's difficult to believe he does anything well, except his idol personality, that's so CUTE~ Why do I like that kind of geeky-cuteness so much? :P
I was imagining Julien Kang and his wife's photoshoot~ it should be a sizzling hot one, I hope~ they have a killer chemistry~ ;)
nekoblah wrote: Kangin & Lee Yoon Ji couple? they were cute at first and then i just felt so bad for yoonji! >;[

No, I meant the Julian Kang one. But I did see that one when I started liking Lee Yoon Ji. I loved him at first, but towards the end, I wanted to hit him...-_-

VioletSakura wrote: Thee 3 new couples of Season 4 are DAEBAK~! Love LeeJoon's dumb+cute+suave personality~ I can't help but LOL every time he starts praising himself, somehow it's difficult to believe he does anything well, except his idol personality, that's so CUTE~ Why do I like that kind of geeky-cuteness so much? :P
I was imagining Julien Kang and his wife's photoshoot~ it should be a sizzling hot one, I hope~ they have a killer chemistry~ ;)

I hope they stay a long time. <3
I would love to see the couple of Seohyun & Yonghwa in We are married~ But the links on youtube don´t work -.- I found it on dramacrazy but I don´t know which episode they appear...Does anyone happen to knpow where? Thank you for the help in advance! <3
Mirichan wrote: I would love to see the couple of Seohyun & Yonghwa in We are married~
But the links on youtube don´t work -.-
I found it on dramacrazy but I don´t know which episode they appear...Does anyone happen to knpow where?
Thank you for the help in advance! <3

Miri try this, hope it works for you :)
nekoblah wrote: Miri try this, hope it works for you :)

WOW IT WORKS! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)
Thank YOu a lot <3
nekoblah wrote: Miri try this, hope it works for you :)

That's where I watched it. <3

I hope you enjoy it. Miri.
Mirichan wrote: WOW IT WORKS! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)
Thank YOu a lot <3

LisNoir wrote: That's where I watched it. <3

I hope you enjoy it. Miri.

keke best place ever to watch WGM :)
never liked dailymotion but its def the best place to search for wgm vid :)
just finish ep 22, bowlingong LOL half way thru adam couple
anyone watching the current season? I think my favourite couple is shaping up to be Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo. I fink they're so cute - and perfect for each other ^^
abs wrote: anyone watching the current season?

I think my favourite couple is shaping up to be Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo. I fink they're so cute - and perfect for each other ^^

Me!!

They are my favorites too, but I also like Kwang Hee and Sunhwa.

I just finished JoonSeo ep. 3 and I couldn't stop laughing. I <3 oorie Lee Joon, but I don't know how long I could stand a guy who said such things in RL. I'd probably want to get rid of him palli! LOL!
i like JoonSeo couple too...just watched episode 3...Joon-ee is too cute and funny <3.. i like KangYoon couple too...not a big fan of KwangSun though...i've only watched one of their episodes
find it funny how adam couple keep getting upgraded
nekoblah wrote: find it funny how adam couple keep getting upgraded

Your on continuation:)
But I prefer their anywhere present container house..bwahahahaha!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Your on continuation:)
But I prefer their anywhere present container house..bwahahahaha!!!

watching too many drama atm to keep up with this, but i'm trying. I got my friend to watch wgm again and she picked up the nickkhun couple one ... forcing me to watch it lol
Did anyone see the preview of next episode? CAN'T WAIT! all of them together <3 Julien and Kwanghee looked like father and son when Julien walked Kwanghee out of house :D there's gonna be a fight between them... but I didn't get it what JoonSeo did to SunHee..? thank god it seemed like everything will turn out just fine in the end :) I just love JoonSeo couple <3 and KangYoon is also really great :) I'm not that big fan of SunHee because I don't like how Sunwha sometimes treats Kwanghee... if I were Kwanghee I would be mad and jealous and also sad when Sunwha mentions Siwan. And she does it really often! even if it is a joke I don't like it. and who knows maybe the film crew have said that Sunwha has to mentions Siwan so that there will be some drama or something. I don't know, just don't like it. But anyway can't wait the next episode! I hope there would be some sort of games and battles between the couples :) like in season two the Chuseok special.