ssecrecy wrote: I'm not that big fan of SunHee because I don't like how Sunwha sometimes treats Kwanghee... if I were Kwanghee I would be mad and jealous and also sad when Sunwha mentions Siwan. And she does it really often! even if it is a joke I don't like it. and who knows maybe the film crew have said that Sunwha has to mentions Siwan so that there will be some drama or something. I don't know, just don't like it.

Sunhwa and Kwanghee are friends in real life, which i think would make it difficult to pretend to be romantically interested, even if it's just fake romantic interest. So the jealousy gag is just something that they use (as does every couple, really). I don't think she mentions Siwan that much, but she brings it up at opportune moments.

I do like the addition of the WGM Village, and the ability to interact more with the other couples on the show. And they're all so different that it should be interesting. And awkward, lol.
adam couple wedding photo was so late i was just thinking did i saw it already and forgot lol
i seriously have to give it up to Jo Kwon for the horror special omg he was so funny! i think he seriously was the only one not scared lol
nekoblah wrote: i seriously have to give it up to Jo Kwon for the horror special omg he was so funny! i think he seriously was the only one not scared lol

Yeah, he did a great job and he must have thought it was one big joke. He cracked me up!!!
nekoblah wrote: i seriously have to give it up to Jo Kwon for the horror special omg he was so funny! i think he seriously was the only one not scared lol

Bwahahaha!!! his super fun their:)
the ghost were seriously laughing at him..
purplenette wrote: Yeah, he did a great job and he must have thought it was one big joke. He cracked me up!!!

darkangel662008 wrote: Bwahahaha!!! his super fun their:)
the ghost were seriously laughing at him..

i was cracking up at that part too! my sister stared at me like i'm crazy!
one peice of advice for anyone just starting out wgm ...if u watch season 1 u should take a break b4 starting season 2 ;0 was not use to the difference in layout which was why i wasnt able to enjoy the adam couple in the beginning .... but after some break i'm starting to like it a whole lot more
nekoblah wrote: i was cracking up at that part too! my sister stared at me like i'm crazy!
one peice of advice for anyone just starting out wgm ...if u watch season 1 u should take a break b4 starting season 2 ;0 was not use to the difference in layout which was why i wasnt able to enjoy the adam couple in the beginning .... but after some break i'm starting to like it a whole lot more

It's a good thing you take a break first...And your enjoying my most favorite couple now:)
darkangel662008 wrote: It's a good thing you take a break first...And your enjoying my most favorite couple now:)

i thought it was just 44 ep but apparently there were more, but i'm almost done :0
which one should i start next?
nekoblah wrote: i thought it was just 44 ep but apparently there were more, but i'm almost done :0
which one should i start next?

I think its 50+...but for me those 50+ episodes are too short for these wonderful couple....
Oh..I missed their bickering:)

Hmm..you may chose between Goguma (Yonghwa and Seohyun) or Khuntoria...
I haven't watched the other couple yet:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I think its 50+...but for me those 50+ episodes are too short for these wonderful couple....
Oh..I missed their bickering:)

Hmm..you may chose between Goguma (Yonghwa and Seohyun) or Khuntoria...
I haven't watched the other couple yet:)

yea i time decieved me lol ... it got links from 1-44 and then the last one say "44-end"
i think i'll go with Khuntoria then :3
nekoblah wrote: yea i time decieved me lol ... it got links from 1-44 and then the last one say "44-end"
i think i'll go with Khuntoria then :3

Oh..those two are far different from Adam..you'll know what I man when you watch them:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh..those two are far different from Adam..you'll know what I man when you watch them:)

my bff is watching Khuntoria and she been bugging me to watch them ...
well adam couple i guess is rather special when i compare it to season 1 couple, you can tell they are favored
nekoblah wrote: my bff is watching Khuntoria and she been bugging me to watch them ...
well adam couple i guess is rather special when i compare it to season 1 couple, you can tell they are favored

Cause those 2 are also cute..A pair of beautiful couple:)
How can you say they are being favored? just curious:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Cause those 2 are also cute..A pair of beautiful couple:)
How can you say they are being favored? just curious:)

they have some really special missions, not sure if any of the other season 2 couple had those type of mission but compare to s1 couple, their missions are def better
nekoblah wrote: they have some really special missions, not sure if any of the other season 2 couple had those type of mission but compare to s1 couple, their missions are def better

Ah..about them going to different countries?
It's for you to find out...kekeke!!!

But you know what? They are supposed to be just a guest couple for Chuseok..
But after that episode garnered the highest rating for Season 2..they made as a main couple..