mylifeisgonetokdrama wrote: SPOILER!!!! i am soo friggen mad at this guy now... i mean he has had 400 years to love and be loved and now that it is his final 2 months he desides that he really should open his heart. and when he leave he will leave a broken hearted woman who will have to deal with a man who left her for the rest of her life. and so what if we humans can hardly live to be 100? our life times still feel terribly long! so she will have to live with that FOREVER, or so it feels. END OF SPOILER!!!

In the 400 years he has lived on earth he never wanted to love anyone, that's why he laughed at it, it was such a human emotion and he didn't want it or understand it. Just like him sharing a meal with someone... but now he has this girl who was a mystery to him; why did she remind him of the young girl he could have cared for??...and now he wants to be with her, love her, eat a meal with her, anticipate seeing her when he comes home from a long day. But he is regretting not dong all of this now that he only has 2 months left, he wish he had discovered all of this years ago.
nekoblah wrote: to be honest i think you guys are putting abit too much thought into his background... If you think about it he prob doesnt want to stay another 400 years and see generations of ppl grow and die and leave him. To me it just seems like earth is home to him is where all his memory are however it is not his place to be so he himself feel like he needs to leave.

Good point..he may have missed it at first but now he is looking forward to being back with his own kind..where he doesnt have to hide his abilities. He's had 400 years on earth..i think the vacation is over
I am not even focused on the alien thing anymore. I think we're not supposed to take it seriously or something like that.
MoonLight wrote: I am not even focused on the alien thing anymore. I think we're not supposed to take it seriously or something like that.

Yes, it's more enjoyable if one doesn't focus much.
Aphrodity wrote: Yes, it's more enjoyable if one doesn't focus much.

ditto :)
Clearly. I'm really enjoying this drama. So far it's not a masterpiece but I really, REALLY don't care. The acting is good, the story is enjoyable, there are hillarious and cute moments (who didn't laugh when she tried to be nice by "washing" the dishes and so on?), plus the eye candy (remember our fan service shower scenes*drools*). Truly what's not to love ?
Well, i guess our questions about his not sharing a meal has been answered..he was on his death bed (but he cant die) after that wet kiss (might i add Kim Soo Hyun is a master kisser with his beautiful lips). i guess that means they have given us all the kisses for the drama before we hit the half way mark. Plus he had a reality check when his lawyer friend came and reminded him that he is leaving and to be wary of the effect it will have on those he leaves behind. I really enjoy the extras in the episodes, each ending flash back or the confessionals Do Min Joon gives us more info into him and his past.
LOL the sleeping bag part was too funny. ahahaha poor song yi. but omoooo woo we finally reach the peak tonight/tomorrow (depending on where you live) and hopefully she finds out. YES!
he can't wear a lips condom, 11 episodes without a kiss for a rom-com and the more outrageous it's a Kdrama, thats a disaster like some religious friends who said : it's a sign of apocalypse lol
LMAO at the sleeping bag. I loved the fact that it was green because I instantly thought "caterpillar."
AHAHAH caterpillar. I thought the same thing