I'm looking for high school romcoms, that doesn't have much of  love triangles.  Please help me

Korean :

Weightlifitng Fairy Kim Bok Joo (slight to none love triangle) (highly recommended)

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (slight to none love triangle)

School 2017 (there is a love triangle)

Who Are You : School 2015 (there is a heavy LT)

Boys Over Flowers (there is a heavy LT)

Sassy Go Go (there is a LT)

The Heirs (There is a heavy LT)

Chinese:

Love 020 (Slight to none LT)

Professional Single (there is a LT) (highly recommended)

Other countries:

Devil Beside You (There is a heavy LT) (highly recommended)

Kiss Me (There is a LT)

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (there is a LT)

High school rom coms with little or no love triangle:

• +1 School 2017 - I would disagree with the position that there is a love triangle. At first it seems like the SML is interested in the FL, but it turns out he only had romantic feelings for the SFL

High school rom coms with a love triangle:

• +1 Extraordinary You -Has a love triangle but the SML didn't give me any SLS and the FL was never torn.
  • +1 The Heirs - Has a significant love triangle. I also don't recall there being much comedy. Probably not what you're looking for.
  • +1 True Beauty - Has a significant love triangle. SO MUCH SLS. Probably not what you're looking for.
  • Moment at Eighteen - It's been a while since I watched this one but I don't remember the SML at all / don't remember there being much comedy.
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Historical. I had SLS but the FL never becomes aware of the SML's feelings.
  • Dream High - Has a significant love triangle. Probably not what you're looking for.
  • To The Beautiful You - Has a significant love triangle. I had SLS. Probably not what you're looking for.

• Attention, Love! - Taiwanese. Starts in high school and continues to university. I don't remember all the details of the triangle but iirc I had a bit of SLS.
  • A Love So Beautiful - Chinese. Starts in high school and continues to university. Has a significant love triangle. Probably not what you're looking for.
  • Good Morning Call - Japanese. Has a significant love triangle. I had SLS but I can't remember if the SML confessed or not. Pretty sure the FL was not torn regardless. 

University rom coms:

• +1 Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - Basically no love triangle. The FL has a crush on someone in the beginning that doesn't last long. The ML's ex shows up for a bit but he has no interest in restarting a relationship with her.
  • +1 My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - There's a love triangle. I had a bit of SLS but iirc the FL wasn't torn.
  • +1 Love O2O - Chinese. Starts in university and continues after the leads graduate. There is a minor / limited storyline where a secondary male character likes the FL but the FL is never torn and it doesn't disrupt the leads
  • +1 Professional Single - Chinese. There's a love triangle but I don't remember the details.
  • Put Your Head on My Shoulder - Chinese. There's a love triangle but I don't remember the details.
  • Accidentally in Love - Chinese. They're supposed to be at university but the school looks like a high school level boarding school more than a university. There's a love triangle (a SFL pursues the ML and the SML likes the FL but doesn't confess) but the leads are never torn.
 Dejes:

Korean :

Weightlifitng Fairy Kim Bok Joo (slight to none love triangle) (highly recommended)

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (slight to none love triangle)

School 2017 (there is a love triangle)

Who Are You : School 2015 (there is a heavy LT)

Boys Over Flowers (there is a heavy LT)

Sassy Go Go (there is a LT)

The Heirs (There is a heavy LT)

Chinese:

Love 020 (Slight to none LT)

Professional Single (there is a LT) (highly recommended)

Other countries:

Devil Beside You (There is a heavy LT) (highly recommended)

Kiss Me (There is a LT)

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (there is a LT)

I've watched a few of them, thanks for the recs!

@AH thank you so much for the recs! <3

Revenge Note 1 is a bit of a change of pace for high school rom/coms, as it has an idol-level looking guy who falls for a somewhat plain-looking girl, and he remains faithful to her despite several attempts by other girls to date him.  The comedy comes from all the bad people in the show getting "revenged" upon by a website run by a mysterious revenge master.  

If you saw  "I'll Come to You When the Weather Is Nice"  you will see  Kim Hwan-hee,  the younger sister from that drama ("Out of my way!" was her stock phrase))   in this one as well.  I thought she was the best thing about "Weather" and I think she's the best thing in this one also.  There is a Revenge Note 2 which I haven't seen, as I came to realize it's mainly a rom/com written for teens, but that might be fine for you.  

1. The Moment The Heart Shines - 13 Episodes

2. School 2017/Hakgyo 2017 - 16 Episodes

3. My ID is Gangnam Beauty - 16 Episodes

4. True Beauty - 16 Episodes

5. 18 Again (Not exactly High School but if you search it up it sorta looks like it)