Currently watching Work Later, Drink Now and loving the friendship dynamics. I also enjoyed hello my twenties (age of youth) a lot too. What are some suggestions for k-dramas that put a decent amount of screen time on the friend group (3 or more people) and their dynamics?  

Be Melodramatic. And of course, the Reply series (there are three of them, each is a standalone)

1.  Drinking Solo - this show is so underrated. although the story doesn't rlly revolve around the three bestfriends its still so fun to watch the struggle of college students like them.
  2.  Prison Playbook - this is my fave kdrama ever. i think this is a show that u just gotta dive right in so have *that* experience.
  3.  Reply 1988 - childhood friends growing up in the same neighborhood/alley

Three or more friends with a good friend dynamic:

Friends that are toxic / bullies together:

FL has two close friends and the trio get a decent amount of screen time but the drama doesn't revolve around them (and the FL also becomes friends with the ML or SML):

Eulachacha Waikiki   
Eulachacha Waikiki 2   
True Beauty   
Cinderella and the Four Knights   

Also worth recommending, family dramas involve groups of friends, sisters, brothers, and have this becoming into adulthood aspect, but are so much more:
My Father is Strange   
My Golden Life   

An older drama if you dont mind: One More Happy Ending -

Maybe 

• Gentlemen's Dignity
  • I am Legend
  • Liar and his lover
  • School dramas:
    • Shut up flower boy band - must watch
    • Dream High
    • Just dance
    • What's Up
    • Temperature of Language
    • Seonam Girls High School Investigators
    • Webdramas:
      • Best time to Quit Your Job
      • A-Teen
      • The world of 17 / odd Girl Out

Work Later Drink Now is incredibly good. Really popular in SKorea right now even though it's only limited to TVing streaming platform in Korea. Paid subscriptions numbers for TVing increase by a whopping 35 times. That's how good the drama is

100% Be Melodramatic. Others that haven’t been mentioned:

It’s Okay That’s Love

Run On

9 Ends 2 Outs

Search: WWW 

Fight For My Way

Itaewon Class