i shouldn't have started an ongoing drama with 50 episodes but here we are.... lol 

while I'm waiting for new episodes, are there any dramas or movies with this premise? i checked the recommendation section but there are only 4 or so suggested. 

Young Lady and Gentleman:
Lee Young Kook is a widower with three children. He still hasn’t gotten over the death of his wife. He decides to hire Park Dan Dan as a live-in tutor for his kids and he becomes attracted to her. Meanwhile, Park Dan Dan has bright and positive personality despite her harsh situation.

if anyone has any other recs, i'd be so thankful!

Five enough - its also a very long drama but it deals about a similar situation. male lead is a widow with 2 children and meets a woman who is a divorcee and they fall for one another. Its a nice fun drama. Sadly also very long

Hi Bye, Mama - to some degree similar. Male lead is a widower. He remarried though.

Making Family - probably one of the stories that is the least similar but its a wonderful movie. Its about a small korean boy who, unknowingly to his mom, decided to look for his dad. Thing is the dad lives in China. So little boy decides to go to China. And of course his mom finds that out and goes after the little boy. Its a very sweet and fun movie about how 2 worlds colliding and a family finds their path.