Hi there,

is there any good KDrama covering a Rock/Punk/Metal theme in the plot ? I guess it's may be hard to find, as it seems everything is about KPop since many years, which is mostly not my cup of tea. May be also those kind of music styles are not that popular anyway in Korea so they won't pick it...but may be you can prove me wrong.

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, maybe? I think the main characters are members of a rock band. (I haven't watched it, though, so I don't know for sure.)

Thanks! Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try. Meanwhile I wonder if may be in general it's more popular in movies or also more at all in Japan and not so much in Korea ? Long time ago I watched and enjoyed that hilarious punk rock sci-fi movie Wild Zero and from my visits to Japan there were lots of cool rock bands, though I've never been to Korea.

MichaKu:
I wonder if may be in general it's more popular in movies

Definitely. I think it's going to be easier finding movies about that. I haven't watched Wild Zero, but since you liked it, you might find Legend of the Stardust Brothers, Brass Knuckle Boys, or Detroit Metal City interesting (in case you haven't watched them already).

I watched the DMC movie back in the days, crazy movie, really nice. The Japanese for me really have the edge when it comes to crazyness. Thinking of Crazy Family now, though not related with my music question. I'll put the other two on my list, thanks again ! Something to watch when longing for a relief between all the KDrama's ;-)