These are basically KDRAMAs that you would have never thought of watching if one of your favorite actor/actress or bias wasn't in it but you ended watching it for fan service and it turned out to be something you loved so much you're glad you didn't have to miss out on ? 

KBS Drama Special: White Christmas.  I watched it for Kim Woo Bin.  There were a few plot holes that were a mile wide, but it was surprisingly good.

The Fiery Priest because Kim Nam Gil ~ but wow was good. Became of fan of the screenwriter there and watched and loved Vincenzo too.

Happiness because Han Hyo Joo ~ but wow was actually really good

Mad For Each Other because Oh Yeon Seo ~ the description when drama 1st announced made it sound boring somehow, despite being a psychological drama which I usually like.....Then later watched it for OYS and it was so good!!!

Through The Darkness because Kim Nam Gil ~ not among my faves but much better than expected, not my style of drama at all usually I drop these type but watched it purely for Namgil and it's decent so far...

Switch: Change the World because Jang Keun Suk ~ The best Conmen drama I watched so far! Flows really well and the leads bickering is too cute, I thought I needed romance in a drama but this (along with The Fiery Priest) made me realize platonic bickering can be just as good.

Touch Your Heart for Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na aka. the Pichi couple reunion ~ I'm usually not into fluff at all and prefer more melodramas, so watched it ONLY for them but stayed for THE WHOLE CAST and because that has to be one of the BEST pacings of a plot EVER. NEVER a boring moment just pure entertainemnt value  ALL THE TIME.

Single’s Inferno Because Lee Da Hee was hosting it ~  looked like Trash reality tv based on poster & trailer & just the fact it's a reality show, but actually nothing like braindead dumb american trash reality tv, way more pure and not sleezy.

Snowdrop!! Watch it because of Jisoo but damnnnn that drama is really good!!!! Jisoo's acting really surprised me and I never thought I'll end up experiencing one of the worst heartbreak because of a drama after Scarlet Heart.....

Ghost Doctor - at first I didn’t want to watch it because it’s a medical kdrama (I’m not a fan of blood) but then I watched for Kim Bum and damn, I glad I watched it because it becomes my top 10 favourite dramas lol 

Tomorrow - I actually watched this for two reasons. It was one of the webtoon I was reading at that time of the release and because of Rowoon. This one also in my top 10 haha if I feel depressed or generally when I feel like my life has no meaning I would watch this

Happiness because of Park Hyung Sik - I thought it would be just another zombie drama. Nothing special. But surprisingly it was too good

Lee Je Hoon's Move To Heaven

I watched it because of him and might have skipped it otherwise since I don't watch slice of life dramas typically. I am glad I watched it in the end because it is a very beautiful show. Very different from Lee Je Hoon's normal characters as well which just shows how underrated he truly is.

I also watched running man's episodes for him and it is such a hilarious show that I went on to watch more episodes.

It’s Okay It’s Love
Watched it because of Do Kyungsoo, but I didn’t know it would get me emotionally invested. One of the first few kdramas I’ve watched and it remains one of my faves til this day.

Born Again - I'm a huge fan of Lee Soo Hyuk, and I like Jang Ki Yong as well so I thought I would give it a shot. A lot of people hate it, but I actually loved it, despite all its flaws.

Find Me In Your Memory - I love Moon Ga Young and she was incredible in this drama.

Mary Stayed Out All Night - At the time I was a fan of Jang Geun Suk so I thought I would give this one a try, and I don't regret it. It is soo cozy and feel-good.

Perfume - My favorite korean actor Shin Sung Rok finally got to star as the ml in this rom-com. And I loved it. It is laugh out loud funny and so heartwarming.

Three Dads One Mom - Also because of Shin Sung Rok. One of his rare light-hearted dramas. It's very sweet and adorable.