_Choa_:

Added Once Again to 2022, from Idol Romance (who have produced numerous korean bl dramas),  starring Lee Hyun Jun, Moon Ji Yong, and Kang Woo Jung. The  plot consists of...

"Jae Woo is a young man who lives with childhood trauma and finds himself traveling to the past where he meets Ji Hoon, a law student preparing for a bar exam and the person Jae Woo admires the most. As he travels to the past, will he be able to change each other's fate?"

The drama is set to air on Sep 15, 2022 and will consist of 8 eps x 25 mins. No international streaming platforms have been announced yet. 

Update: Once Again will be premiering Sept 15th on Viki and Gagaoolala  

Added Two Game Over to TBA. No synopsis for this one yet but it is currently casting. 

_Choa_:

Added Love is Dang Nyang Dang Nyang to TBA. From Strongberry and director Ahn Ji Hee.

Update:

The English title for this drama is Choco Milk Shake. It will premiere on Strongberry's youtube channel sometime in October and will consist of 8 eps x 10 mins. The drama will tell the story of... 

"Jung Woo who lives alone after losing his parents at the age of 20 and working part-time in his Uncle's shop. One day, two strangers enter the house and claim they were Choco and Milk! The two were indeed the reincarnation of Choco and Milk whom he raised from childhood to high school and lost by an accident. The arrival of the two embarks on a new beginning and the quest to discover love. "

_Choa_:

I'll wait to officially move it but filming for The Circumstances of Pungdeok Villa Room 304 is currently underway. It will star Kim Ji Woong and Yoon Seo Bin from Kissable Lips. 8 x 25 min eps. 

Update:

The English title for this drama from Idol Romance is  Roommates of Poongduck 304. It will star Kim Ji Woong and Yoon Seo Bin, both of whom also starred in the BL drama "Kissable Lips" by the same production company. The drama will have 8 eps x 25 mins and will air starting  Oct 13, 2022.  The drama will follow...

"Ji Ho Jun, 29, a happy-go-lucky third-generation chaebol of Guemman Group, receives an ultimatum from his father to: 1. Leave the house penniless and survive for two years; and 2. Achieve results as a team leader in the new business team of the Guemman Group. Ho Jun was kicked out and moved to Villa, which he came to in a Ferrari. When he arrives, Seo Jae Yoon, the owner of the villa, ignores and treats him as a swampy man who drives a luxury car penniless. However, it turns out they work in the same company when they meet as a team leader and subordinate. What will happen between them?"

Update for Oh! My Assistant 

Will air Thursday, Friday  from Dec 1, 2022 - Dec 23, 2022 and consist of 8 eps

Will now star Ko Chan Bin as Gu Mu Yeong due to cast change. 

OTT platform TBA. 

Update:

Happy Ending Romance  starring Leo (of VIXX) as Kim Jung Hyun , Ha Jong Woo as Han Tae Young, and Karam (of The Boss) as Cha Jung Woo is set to air soon. The drama will have 8 eps x 30 mins and will air starting Thursday - Nov 24, 2022.  The drama will concern...

"Bright and ambitious, Han Tae Young is a young CEO with a promising future ahead of him. Despite the challenges that come with working in publishing, Tae Young always manages to find a way to see the bright side of things. With an unwaveringly positive attitude, Tae Young isn’t afraid of what the future holds. At least he wasn’t until he met Kim Jung Hyun .
One of the publishing world’s brightest stars, Kim Jung Hyun is a talented writer. But beneath his well-put-together exterior there hides a young man who harbors a deep secret. Unwilling to let anyone get close enough to detect the truth, Jung Hyun keeps the world at bay as best he can, but there’s something about Tae Young that he just can’t seem to ignore.  
Brought together by what can only be described as fate, Tae Young and Jung Hyun can’t deny the inexplicable feelings that seem to arise every time the other is near. Will this pair of opposites give in to their desires or will the fate that brought them together ultimately tear them apart?"

This drama will be available on Viki

Added Individual Circumstances to 2022. Starring Jun.Q (of MYNAME) as Seong Woo Jae, Han Jung Wan (Mister International Korea 2021) as Ha Yeon Woo, and Cha Shi Hyuk this drama is expected to air at the tail end of 2022 and consist of 8 eps. It is...

"A story depicting a war-like reunion romance between Ha Yeon Woo, a movie director who was once a promising prospect in Chungmuro, and Seong Woo Jae, a writer who disappeared from his first love due to past wounds."

If you want a feast for the eyes check out Han Jung Wan's insta *_*  

Cleaned up 2022. It's getting to be the end of the year and we have not heard about a release date for a number of titles that were expected to come out this year.  I moved all titles with no official release date to TBA since I think it's doubtful that they will premiere this year. 

Titles moved to TBA:

Going forward all titles will first be put in TBA until we have an official release date. We might get a pleasant surprise and one or more of these dramas will be released this year, but I wouldn't hold out hope. Most likely expect these in 2023!

Added Bump Up Business  to TBA. Not much info out yet, but it will be based on the webtoon of the same name and the members of OnlyOneOf will be involved in the project in some capacity. 

Update:  The New Employee will be premiering Wed Dec 21, 2022 on Viki

It will consist of 8 eps (total run time 148 mins or about 18.5 mins per ep) .

_Choa_:

Added The New Employee to 2022. Staring Kwon Hyuk, Moon Ji Yong, and Choi Si Hun (of Single's Inferno) the New Employee is...

"Seung Hyun is a virgin guy in his late twenties. A late bloomer, he finally manages to score the internship of his dreams. On his first day at work, he runs into the handsome yet cold Kim Jong Chan. Who is he? Just Seung Hyun's new boss! Will the two be able to keep their hands off each other at work?"

Adapted from the web novel "The New Employee" (신입사원) by Moscareto (모스카레토)

The The Director Who Buys Me Dinner starring Park Young Woon as Min Yu Dam, Jang You Sung as Dennis Lee, and Park Jeong Woo as Dong Baek is set to air Thursday, Dec 15, 2022.

From the same producer as Blueming, his drama will tell the story of...

"Hundreds of years ago, a child was named after god and was cursed. After 4 reincarnations he finds his love in the form of an employee of his company, a man! If they don't date, they die!

"We have to date. If we don't, we die."

Dong Baek is one of the newest employees at Min Entertainment. His director, Yu Dam, is absolutely perfect in every way. Yet, Dong Baek thinks his director has lost his mind... What do you mean the director has lived three lives and because of that he wants to date? What's going on?

(Source: Boylovetv on Instagram, Goodreads)

~~ Adapted from the webtoon "The Director Who Buys Me Dinner" (밥만 잘 사주는 이상한 이사님) written by Toesa (퇴사) and illustrated by Yang Eun Ji (양은지)."

This drama be posted simultaneously on IQIYI as blueming was. 

Number of eps and  run time have yet to be announced but expect them soon! 

_Choa_:

Added Individual Circumstances to 2022. Starring Jun.Q (of MYNAME) as Seong Woo Jae, Han Jung Wan (Mister International Korea 2021) as Ha Yeon Woo, and Cha Shi Hyuk this drama is expected to air at the tail end of 2022 and consist of 8 eps. It is...

"A story depicting a war-like reunion romance between Ha Yeon Woo, a movie director who was once a promising prospect in Chungmuro, and Seong Woo Jae, a writer who disappeared from his first love due to past wounds."

If you want a feast for the eyes check out Han Jung Wan's insta *_*  

Update: Individual Circumstances will begin airing Jan 19, 2023 on Viki and GagaOOLala (SE Asia and Africa)

It will consist of 8 eps of unknown length and will air every Thursday.

Hello! I usually don't like making posts like this but since it's a new year I thought I would update everyone on where we are with different KBL productions. There are a lot in the pipeline!

BL dramas that are ready to release (or possibly) aka "Coming Soon":

BL dramas that are in post-production (or last we heard - could also be ready to release):

BL dramas that are filming or are in "pre-production":

BL dramas that were announced but we have not heard anything about (aka no clue where they are in the process):

There are also one or more KBL's which we have heard about but do not have a mdl page for yet. 

Once we get official release dates for any of these, I will of course update the list and make a post. Just a little FYI. Happy watching! 

Just Saw "Our Dating Sim" (2023) mentioned on the Discord server. 

A film about what happens when two men who have been friends since school days meet again at work and create a dating simulation game. 

Buannaiche:

Just Saw "Our Dating Sim" (2023) mentioned on the Discord server. 

A film about what happens when two men who have been friends since school days meet again at work and create a dating simulation game. 

Thank you! Yes, supposedly this is a movie though. If turns out to be a series, I'll add it here. But I am sure people are interested either way!