Hiiiiiii, i got into k-drama around a few months ago and i don't know why but i LOVE k-dramas where the fl is like too strong for her own good 4 example i rlly liked strong woman do bong soon its was rlly funny  one of my favourites but or like  weightlifting fairy kim bok joo its was amazing but i cant seem to find any more can you guys help me 

tyyyyyyyy 

you mean physically strong? 

Twenty-Five Twenty-One

Mr. Queen 

It's Okay to Not Be Okay (I don't think I can say her strong but she is pretty much rude and a psycho) 

It's Okay, That's Love (same as the above one) 

Mr. Sunshine (she is the strongest lady, not physically tho) 

Suspicious Partner

Happiness (she is physically strong and sometimes rude as well) 

Vincenzo

yeah physically strong

I just finished Happiness and the FL is pretty cool. But it’s kind of a zombie story… 

Search: WWW (2019) - 3 Strong FL but different. They were enemies at first. Witty one, fierce one and sly one. The story is explained so well that it's not complicated at all.

One the Woman (2021) - Just scary strong FL; not the main FL but the silent one. Of course, FL is also strong but the silent one is scarier imo.

The Sound of Your Heart (2016) - Strong & funny FL. Must-watch drama.

Mr. Queen  - It is just a must-watch drama.

They are all happy endings.

On-going:

Alchemy of Souls (2022) - Witty, Strong & funny FL

The currently airing drama Gaus Electronics has a very strong (physically) side character Kang Mi.

River Where the Moon Rises - fighting princess
Strongest Deliveryman - FL is quite strong, but no superpower

• cafe minamdang
  • big mouth
  • hope or dope
  • hotel de luna
  • itaewon class

- my name (i dont even like women in THAT way, but brooo JIWOO IS SO...)

- happiness

- itaewon class

- revenge of others (still airing, it will be done on 14th december) (OK CHANMI IS SO COOL, i will not tolerate her slander)

- sweet home (no ONE female lead, but all the female characters are bamfs)

- hotel del luna (im so gay for IU pls)

- flower of evil

- 2521 (I LITERALLY WANT TO BE LIKE HEEDO SO BAD, she's so ambitious and free-spirited and inspiring)

- love all play (i think?)

- vincenzo (chayoung is a whole mood shes so iconic)