hello 

I am looking for a good  history supernatural thriller drama , with  good plot and acting . I'm not intersted in romance, I like political stuff more and less action scenes . I just finished kingdom and I'm looking for something similar but that is less action oriented and with a good ending .. 

Thank you :)

When you get some could you lmk?

Secret Investigation Record

It's from 2010, so the production value is way lower than what we're used to now, but it really is a well-written drama. It's basically a supernatural, sci-fil thriller with a hint of philosophical musings thrown into the mix; it's also known as Joseon X Files, to give you an idea. There's a conspiracy of some sort (more like an attempt at cover-up, really), but no politics as far as I can remember.

I'll second Chicago Typewriter.  I tried watching this show and initially hated it.  I came back a year later and was blown away by it.  A little supernatural, a little romance (even though you aren't interested in that), this show was amazingly well-written.  It was also beautifully filmed, the colors used in filming, the costuming and the architecture were all brilliant.