i want some recommendations of mystery,thriller,supense or crime dramas.

- Mouse (ultime favorite) 

- Tunnel 

- strangers from hell (lee dong wook)

- the king of pigs (the end is so amazing)

omg my typa discussion

- revenge of others (i will never stop recommending this idc if it's not done airing it's already soooo good!! keeps you on the edge of your seat, everybody is sus so you really have no idea whos the killer, and im pretty sure all the guys except the main male lead are gay lmao)

- strangers from hell (reallllyyyy slow, but you'll enjoy it if you like slow burn psychological thrillers. it's really creepy and ACTUALLY scary, more than most horror movies even. they capture that dark, "no escape from this hellhole" theme so well! and oof the acting is so on point)

- mouse (brooooo the unpredictable plot twists, not spoiling tho because i havent finished watching yet)

- tunnel

- thru the darkness

- big mouth (lee jong suk my beloved)

- liar game (the con artist/professor dude is so cool im in love with him, and he's unintentionally funny when he's around the female lead lololol)

Extracurricular

Bargain

Kingdom

Sweet Home

Catch the Ghost

Memorist 

My Name

Money Flower - Main lead is out for revenge. Honestly, it is up till today the best revenge drama I have ever come across. Each character is wonderfully complex and multi layered. truly a gem 

Watcher - a detective group + lawyer that are more than just grey. You truly cannot figure out who is good or who is evil till the end. All are so wonderfully well established plus absolutely amazing storyline. 

Nobody knows - super interesting case.