hiii!! I came across this photo which was like 1w k drama's for 12 months recommended by 12 friends but I ofc don't have that many friends who watch kdrama so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations they want to add <3 not fussed about the genre! 

You can look at my completed list anything with an 8 or better I highly recommend.

here are some of my favs that I saw weren’t in your list! they’re all from different genres so I hope you can find one you like :)

1. Prison Playbook 
  2. Sky Castle 
  3. Crash Landing On You 
  4. My Name 
  5. Run On 

ahhh thank you so much, I have already watched prison playbook and run on I must've forgotten to add them but I'll definitely take you up on them recommendations! 

Hii,  here are some recs,  all of them have romance as a main genre, sorry about that ? , but that’s my most watched genre, and the non romances I would recommend you have already watched  (D.P., Prison Playbook, Happiness)
-Healer   
-Rookie Cops   
-Do you like Brahms?   
-Semantic error 
-100 Days My Prince (I see you don’t have historicals on your list, but if you ever feel like watching one, this one was the first I watched and I became a fan of the genre).

We have similar taste's it appears. :)

Like others said, I think you'll like Sky Castle. 

Mother is also really good