LisNoir wrote: Jajaja... When it comes to females, I do. :p

I know silly :P
What are the two of you talking about? That Yuri is the best? I agree. :D

Raventhedark wrote: It's in the Japanese version only not the Korean version :(

I haven't listened to the Japanese version often. Once I get accustomed to one version it's difficult to enjoy the same song but in another language. For example I find the Korean version of Mr.Taxi very unpretty, but like the Japanese one.
But I am going to check it out now. :D
Girls’ Generation announces their sub-unit, “Taetiseo”

It looks like the rumors surrounding Girls’ Generation and their proposed sub-unit are true! The 9-member group has just announced that three of its members, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, will be joining forces to create a new sub-group called “Taetiseo“, and their first mini-album has been entitled “Twinkle”.

Judging by the released concept picture, it looks like the three members will be showing off something completely unexpected! The vibrant colors are the focus of their new concept, and the mini-album will feature songs that highlight the three girls’ powerful voices and deep emotional range. The group name, Taetiseo, is presumably a reference to the names of the three group members – Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

“Twinkle”, along with the music video, will be released on May 2nd.

Allkpop
christypop wrote: Girls’ Generation announces their sub-unit, “Taetiseo”

It looks like the rumors surrounding Girls’ Generation and their proposed sub-unit are true! The 9-member group has just announced that three of its members, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, will be joining forces to create a new sub-group called “Taetiseo“, and their first mini-album has been entitled “Twinkle”.

Judging by the released concept picture, it looks like the three members will be showing off something completely unexpected! The vibrant colors are the focus of their new concept, and the mini-album will feature songs that highlight the three girls’ powerful voices and deep emotional range. The group name, Taetiseo, is presumably a reference to the names of the three group members – Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

Allkpop

OMG you just made me happy by posting this! :D
That's awesome! I just wish the name was a bit more original.
Raventhedark wrote: OMG you just made me happy by posting this! :D

Seohyun is in the subgroup! lol
LisNoir wrote: Seohyun is in the subgroup! lol

Oh yesh I will purchase this mini album when it comes out. Damn I LOVE Seohyun <(^-^)><(^^)>
Raventhedark wrote: Oh yesh I will purchase this mini album when it comes out. Damn I LOVE Seohyun <(^-^)><(^^)>

Jajaja, you sure do. :p
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, you sure do. :p

I don't know though when tomorrow comes around I'll probably be playing A Pink all day... Lol I love my Seohyun but nobody will ever replace the cuteness that is Chorong ;)
christypop wrote: and the mini-album will feature songs that highlight the three girls’ powerful voices and deep emotional range.

Yeah, right, since when Tiffany has a good voice? Tae and Seohyun are the only ones that can really sing in this group... And a sub-unit?? Aigoo, if you just make groups with decent number of members, you won't need sub-units. It's just ridiculous.

*Throws in some beauty to bribe others not to throw tomatoes at me*

I'm just happy that Jessica's not in that subunit, i don't really like her voicetone.
Raventhedark wrote: I don't know though when tomorrow comes around I'll probably be playing A Pink all day... Lol I love my Seohyun but nobody will ever replace the cuteness that is Chorong ;)

I don't like A Pink....just the name *shudders* :p

LOL, catnip, maybe the subgroup is because Yoona and Yuri (and soon, I think, Sooyoung) are going to be busy filming dramas.
christypop wrote: Girls’ Generation announces their sub-unit, “Taetiseo”

Allkpop

I suppose I am going to check them out - but I am not very excited. I keep staring at the person with the orange hair whom I can't identify. ;)
What's she doing with her face/lips?
I think that's Taeyeon, but I might be wrong...lol
I have really no idea... but now I know what she reminds me of! A monkey! A bored monkey! They have the same facial expressions!