TRAX (originally The TRAX) is a South Korean rock band formed in the summer of 2004 by S.M. Entertainment and formerly produced by X Japan's co-founder Yoshiki. The name "TRAX" refers to "recording tracks", but also stands for the first letter of each original member's stage name, Typhoon of the Rose Attack on X-Mas. Originally a nu metal/rock band, they changed to a straight pop sound when drummer Rose left in 2006.

Current members[LIST]
[*]Typhoon -Jay "Typhoon" Kim (제이김), April 8, 1983 (age 28), is the leader and main vocalist of the band. He grew up in California, United States. An occasional actor, he was a supporting character in 2009 drama series Romance Zero. In 2010, he participated in musicals Brothers Were Brave, Rock of Ages and rotated as D'Artagnan with Super Junior's Kyuhyun, in the The Three Musketeers.[6] He was cast to act alongside Super Junior's Sungmin in the KBS drama President. He plays the role of Sungmin's half-brother. The drama aired on December 15, 2010.[dated info] He also was in a group (S.M. The Ballad) along with Kyuhyun and SHINee's Jonghyun.

[*]X-Mas- Kim "X-Mas" Jung Mo (김정모), March 26, 1985 (age 26), is the guitarist of the band. He uses a Zemaitis GZ501-Heart/BK electric guitar. He was a part of the TV show Oppa Band with Super Junior's Sungmin.
[/LIST]
Former members
[LIST]
[*]Rose- No "Rose" Min-woo (노민우), May 29, 1986 (age 25), was the original drummer for the band as well as a back-up vocalist and guitarist. He left the group in 2006, and has attended Inha University. Rose recently resurfaced in 2009 as a member of the singing trio 24/7, as well as taking part in a single with Girls' Generation's Sunny for Story of Wine's soundtrack. In 2010, he starred as a chef in MBC drama series Pasta along with his 24/7 members. He is also in the 2010 drama My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox as one of the main characters. In December 2010, he starred in a special drama Rock Rock Rock as the legendary guitarist Kim Tae-won. He has also appeared in the movie A Frozen Flower. In 2011, he is starring in another drama called Midas as one of the main characters alongside Jang Hyuk, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Min Jung. He will be a lead male in Fullhouse 2 that will be air on march 2012 in both Japan and South Korea.

[*]Attack -Kang "Attack" Jung Woo (강정우), June 15, 1985 (age 26), was the original bassist for the band. He goes by both, his birth name and nickname "Dul Bong". He uses a ZON's Sonus5 (SVT Classic). It has been confirmed that Attack left the group to pursue other interests, but it is unknown if he is still with S.M. Entertainment or not. He has had no activity with TRAX since 2007.
[/LIST]

Discography

Korean Singles
[LIST]
[*]Paradox (July 20, 2004)
[*]Scorpio (December 17, 2004)
[/LIST]
Japanese Singles
[LIST]
[*]Scorpi (December 15, 2004)
[*]Rhapsody (April 20, 2005)
[*]Blaze Away (September 14, 2005)
[*]Resolution (August 23, 2006)
[*]Find The Way (January 23, 2007)
[/LIST]
Albums
[LIST]
[*]Volume 1 - 초우 (First Rain, July 20, 2006)
[*]Trax Mini Album Volume 1 (January 25, 2010)
[*]Trax Mini Album Volume 2 (September 6, 2010)
[*]Trax Mini Album Volume 3 (November 10, 2011)[/LIST]
Joint Discography[LIST]
[*]'06 SUMMER SMTOWN (June 20, 2006)
[*]Hyena O.S.T. (tvN, November 3, 2006)
[*]2006 WINTER SMTOWN - Snow Dream (December 12, 2006)
[*]Billy Jean Look at Me O.S.T. (MBC, January 24, 2007)
[*]SM Town 2011 Winter - The Warmest Gift (December 13, 2011)
[/LIST]
Other works
[LIST]
[*]TVXQ - Volume 1 - Tri-Angle (October 13, 2004)
-Track 3 - Tri-Angle (feat. BoA and TRAX)
[*]TVXQ - Volume 2 - Rising Sun (September 12, 2005)
-Track 10 - Free Your Mind (feat. TRAX)
-The TRAX also sang a rock version of "Don't Don 돈!돈!" by Super Junior, before Super Junior even released the album.[/LIST]

Have you heard of them?
My favorite song is Blind, which they released in November 2011.

this is the only song i know so i hope to learn more :)

song: oh my goddess
I also like that song. I remember when I saw the episode of WGM when Seohyun is filming (I think)..lol
Original members (2004 - 2006)

X-Mas (Kim Jung Mo), Rose (No Min Woo), Typhoon (Jay Kim), Attack (Kang Jung Woo)

Current members (2007 - ?)

Kim Jung Mo and Jay Kim

TRAX (originally The TRAX) is a South Korean rock band formed in the summer of 2004 by S.M. Entertainment and formerly produced by X Japan's co-founder Yoshiki. The name "TRAX" refers to "recording tracks", but also stands for the first letter of each original member's stage name, Typhoon of the Rose Attack on X-Mas. Originally a nu metal/rock band, they changed to a straight pop sound when drummer Rose left in 2006. The band continued as a trio until 2007, when bassist Attack quietly disappeared from the group. -- more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRAX_%28band%29[/url]

[u]Discography

Korean singles
PARADOX - 2004
Scorpio - 2004

Japanese singles
Scorpio - 2004
Rhapsody - 2005
Blaze Away - 2005
Resolution - 2006
Find The Way - 2007

Albums
Volume 1 - 초우 (初雨) (First Rain) - 2006
Trax Mini Album Volume 1 - 2010
Trax Mini Album Volume 2 - 2010
Trax Mini Album Volume 3 - 2011

Joint Discography
'06 SUMMER SMTOWN - 2006
Hyena O.S.T. (tvN) - 2006
2006 WINTER SMTOWN - Snow Dream - 2006
Billy Jean Look at Me O.S.T. (MBC) - 2007
SM Town 2011 Winter - The Warmest Gift 2011

Other works

TVXQ - Volume 1 - Tri-Angle (October 13, 2004)
Track 3 - Tri-Angle (feat. BoA and TRAX)

TVXQ - Volume 2 - Rising Sun (September 12, 2005)
Track 10 - Free Your Mind (feat. TRAX)
The TRAX also sang a rock version of "Don't Don 돈!돈!" by Super Junior, before Super Junior even released the album.

Related publications
1st Story Book - BLAST (December 1, 2004)
PARADOX

SCORPIO

Rhapsody

Blaze Away

Resolution

Let You Go

Oh My Goddess

Blind

So who listens to them?
They were my first Korean band I started to listen.
I found them in 2005/2006 because it was the time I was most obsessed with J-rock.
Then I saw Paradox on youtube and my soul was sold.
Though during that time I thought they were Japanese XDD

They're still one of my number one favs and they are so UNDERRATED.
Honestly they're the most unique group SMENT has ever had and will always be the most unique.
And music wise they're also the best from SMENT.
I had already made a thread for them, here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1109-Discussion-TRAX

Skye please merge with the older one or close this thread.
I went through ALL pages in korean music section but couldn't find that :O