New talented group 2BiC, who became popular for being produced by the composer Cho Young-Soo, is finally being unveiled. Named by Cho Young-Soo himself, 2BiC stands for "2Bi Continue", expressing their determination to continue doing music together and consists of two members -- Jihwan and Junhyung -- who possess similar musical traits and outstanding talents. (Source: LOENENT's YT Channel)

Members

Jin Hwan
Jung Hyung

Has anyone heard their single?

Haha LMAO! This is what immediately popped into my head.

Then this

Hahaha The thought process of an ADHD person :p
LOL, I always wonder what they are actually thinking when they come up with the names...*SMH* But the song is really good and the MV has Joo Won and Lee Minho (Moon Embraces Sun), so I'll forgive them...LOL
Hahaha gotta love Bic xD

I wonder what goes through their heads, too...especially fan group names...B.A.P fans are called "babies" - umm...okay.

Anyways, I like the song and the MV is good :D
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha gotta love Bic xD

I wonder what goes through their heads, too...especially fan group names...B.A.P fans are called "babies" - umm...okay.

Anyways, I like the song and the MV is good :D

Ewww :(
Why would...? I'm not even going to go there and analyze that...LOL
By the way, if you guys find a picture of the two guys, please post it here.
Sleepninja wrote: Ewww :(

LisNoir wrote: Why would...? I'm not even going to go there and analyze that...LOL

Hahaha I don't want to either xD
LisNoir wrote: By the way, if you guys find a picture of the two guys, please post it here.

I just googled and the only pictures I find are the ones from their music video. Even when I googled the korean name. It's weird they don't have any actual photos haha
Only found pics of the MV. I guess these two will remain a mystery.
Jajaj..I know it's weird. I only found those too. I was like..That's Lee Minho....and Joo Won... And it's also weird since tons of photos are usually released. Maybe they just want their voices to be heard...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajaj..I know it's weird. I only found those too. I was like..That's Lee Minho....and Joo Won...

And it's also weird since tons of photos are usually released. Maybe they just want their voices to be heard...lol

Haha yeah that's what I was thinking, too! Even prior to a debut song there's usually at least some sort of teaser photo. Not these guys though apparently haha. I guess they don't want the world to have pictures of them to stare at? :p