Shinhwa (Hangul: 신화, Hanja: 神話) is the longest running South Korean boy band with no line-up changes. The group debuted on 24 March 1998 with six members: Eric Mun, Lee Min-woo, Kim Dong-wan, Shin Hye-sung, Jun Jin and Andy Lee. It has enjoyed success alongside Sechs Kies, g.o.d., Fly to the Sky, Turbo, Fin. K.L., H.O.T. and S.E.S.. Shinhwa is the Korean word for myth or legend.

Initially formed under SM Entertainment, upon the expiration of their contract Shinhwa moved to Good Entertainment, in July 2003. Whilst under Good Entertainment as Shinhwa, each of the members pursued their own solo careers under individual companies. The group also mentored Korean boy band Battle. In 2011, members of the group formed Shinhwa Company to continue to perform together. They made their comeback to the music industry in March 2012, after a four year hiatus, during which the band members served individual mandatory military services, with the release of their tenth album The Return and concert tour. [Source: Wikipedia]

Members:
[LIST]
[*]Eric Mun- Leader, Main Rapper
[*]Lee Min Woo- Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer
[*]Kim Dong Wan- Lead Vocalist
[*]Shin Hye Sung- Main Vocalist
[*]Jun Jin- Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Lead Dancer
[*]Andy Lee- Maknae, Lead Rapper
[/LIST]

Who likes them? Can you name your favorite songs?
To be honest, the few songs I have heard before weren't to my liking, but I just heard "Venus" and I quite liked it. I think this is the only "boy group" where all the members are older than me.... And I like it! ...lol I also realized I already knew two members: Eric (from a drama) and Andy (from WGM S1)

Venus

And although I don't find Eric "hot", he did look cool while rapping.

Rehearsal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyvwLHjhDM&feature=relmfu

I like the "Hurts" song too

You mind telling me who is who from the first pic? I'm watching Shinhwa Broadcast but I still don't know who is who (beside Eric) I didn't listen to their "old album" just the new one and I really like it ^^ Is WGM s1 with Andy any good? I might watch it if it is
I don't know who they all are....lol I only know Eric and I've seen Andy

This one is Andy

I didn't finish his couple because his "wife" sort of annoyed me a bit...lol

Are you watching their show,SB, with subs?
I'm not too familiar with them, but I loved their comeback :) I started watching their show and it's hilarious.
Lylina wrote: You mind telling me who is who from the first pic? I'm watching Shinhwa Broadcast but I still don't know who is who (beside Eric)

I didn't listen to their "old album" just the new one and I really like it ^^

Is WGM s1 with Andy any good? I might watch it if it is

For me the whole Season 1 of We Got Married was good!!!
For sure you will love Andy there..his a really husband material:-)
Sleepninja wrote: I'm not too familiar with them, but I loved their comeback :) I started watching their show and it's hilarious.

Are you watching it subbed or raw?

And yeah, before their comeback, I didn't like their music, only one song and I don't remember the name of it...*sigh*
LisNoir wrote: I don't know who they all are....lol I only know Eric and I've seen Andy

This one is Andy

I didn't finish his couple because his "wife" sort of annoyed me a bit...lol

Are you watching their show,SB, with subs?

I saw ep 2 and 3 without, I just couldnt wait it was still really funny and I'll re-watch it with subs when its out ^^
LisNoir wrote: Are you watching it subbed or raw?

And yeah, before their comeback, I didn't like their music, only one song and I don't remember the name of it...*sigh*

Subbed. American Kpop Fans put links on their site for it. :)
I think Hye Sung is my favorite, but I also like Jun Jin. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Subbed. American Kpop Fans put links on their site for it. :)

Sleep-ee, how many eps have you seen yet? because i just checked AKPF and found only one ep. (the 1st ep.)...and they've already aired like 4 eps..i've been looking around for the subbed ones but haven't found it
KamZ wrote: Sleep-ee, how many eps have you seen yet? because i just checked AKPF and found only one ep. (the 1st ep.)...and they've already aired like 4 eps..i've been looking around for the subbed ones but haven't found it

haha Just the one.....I'm hoping they will give us the other links.
Sleepninja wrote: haha Just the one.....I'm hoping they will give us the other links.

aah ok..lol

I think I like it more than Venus