im rly in to Kim Min Jong, his songs and his acting n hes a hunkle after all XD and alot more 90s singers..
OMGGG I just looked at your profile and our tastes are similar hahahahah. Dudee I love 90s singerssss. My favorites are god (지오디) and Vibe (바이브). I used to like Shinhwa but I replaced them with god haha because their songs are much better...you can't even compare them >:D. The only kpop concert I've ever went to is god's :))) it was soo fun. And omg we like the same guys too haha: Kim Nam Gil, Lee Seojin, and Ji Jinhee
ikr XD i like lee jae yoon too haha
Oooooh, I put S.E.S, H.O.T, Sechskies, Seo Taiji & Boys, and Lee Jung Hyun on play so much! S.E.S - Dreams Come True was even my ringtone for awhile. xD

EDIT: Also, I had no idea Kim Min Jong was a singer before turning to acting! I will have to check him out...
Yess, Vibe and Lee Moon Sae! *high fives*
Pretty much only been into H.O.T and Shinhwa until recently Sechs Kies hype and reunion has caught me eye. Other than that only listen to the hit songs every one knows. 
im recently rly into cool, lee moon sae, yoon sang, YB, kim gun mo, sechskies 
other than these artists, i've been really obsessed with yurisangja's "can i  love you" 
have been binging min jong oppas old dramas and movies, too bad he doesnt act in movies anymore but i hope to c oppa in a drama soon... im so disappointed when i saw mrs cop 2 since min jong oppa had such a small role in the drama, fml 

ive been obsessed Han Dong Joon's 'I love you' recently

lol no one replying but someone might read all this tho XD 

Riva:

omg roora's 3 4

yep!! alot of their songs r rly good ^_^ 

KmjSsk:

yep!! alot of their songs r rly good ^_^ 

i've been listening to their songs because of sangmin haha lol knowing brother lol

Riva:

i've been listening to their songs because of sangmin haha lol knowing brother lol

same!! r u into any other 90s kpop?