에일리

Lee Ye Jin (Hangul: 이예진, born on May 30, 1989) better known by her stage name Ailee (Hangul: 에일리), is a Korean American singer under YMC Entertainment, a South Korean record label. She released her first single, Heaven, on February 8, 2012.

Ailee was born in New Jersey, United States on May 30, 1989. She first got into singing by creating a YouTube channel of her covering famous R&B songs because her friends had told her she was a good singer. She moved to South Korea to pursue music and be closer to her roots in 2010.

Before her K-pop debut, Ailee was an artist under Muzo Entertainment, an independent agency based out of New York and New Jersey, where she collaborated with several artists under the group such as Johnnyphlo, who is also signed in Korea, as well as Philadelphia based rapper, Decipher.

During her trainee days under YMC Entertainment, she was featured in Wheesung's "They Are Coming" song released on October 9, 2011. Ailee was also featured in Decipher's song "Catch Me If You Can".

On September 13, 2011 Ailee with Wheesung held a performance on the MBC's Chuseok special episode of "Singer and Trainee". Ailee's stage presence was immediately felt by the audience, who was amazed that she was like a professional singer, even though she had not yet debuted, officially. Following Ailee's solo performance of "Halo" by Beyoncé, singer BMK expressed, "Wherever she goes, she has the potential to be a big star. She definitely has the voice." After the judges had graded everyone, Ailee won first place.

On January 30, 2012 Ailee made her acting debut in Dream High Season 2 as Ailee, one of the member of the fictional K-pop group HershE.

On February 6, 2012, the music video teaser for Ailee's debut song, Heaven, was released.

I've thought she was great since "Heaven" came out and now with "I Will Show You" I'm even more impressed! I'm already loving this song! She has such an amazing voice!

To be honest, I wasn't impressed by Heaven. Yes, I knew she can sing but I just didn't like the song. Then I'll Show You came out and I was like - yeeeaahh, now I see you rock gurl. Also, I like that she's not all skin and bones :D I swear Ailee will be as big as Boa someday. She's already on her way to the top, so good luck to her
I totally love " I will show you". And we have the same birthdate! awesome!
I've been a fan of Ailee since before she became known :x She's got amazing vocals. She's 8 days older than me :3
AILEE! <33 My latest idol crush. Strong voice, great music arrangement. That's all I need. She didn't stand out in Dream High 2, but when I checked out her mini album she's just amazing. Totally loving "Heaven" and "I Will Show You". Look forward for more!
I love Heaven such a great song and strong vocals!