giphy.gif

Hey guys!! 

I was wondering if anyone has been listening to any of the rookie groups that debuted this year? 

The rookie groups that I have been listening to are:

MVP

Black6ix

14U

Varsity

Topsecret

Blanc7

SOC

I wrote an article about my favorite rookie groups here, but I was just curious as to who you guys have been listening to. Anybody have a favorite rookie group?!

I intend to follow A.C.E because they have distinct vocals and they seem to be great dancers, too. To be honest, I can't really get used to Cactus's beat though. It's kind of chaotic and there's to much going on for my liking. I'm still pretty sure they'll drag me into their fandom sometime..

I fell hard for MVP though. When I first listened to Take It I was just busy crying over LC9 but MVP's version was stuck in my head for days, so I had no choice but to listen to their whole album and it's such a great debut. And boom! Now I even have a bias, lol. 

I think I listened to the debut tracks of Blanc7, Varsity and Topsecret, but I didn't hear of 14U and SOC yet. It's about time to change that. ;)
Actually looking forward to A.C.E~~~~

but then.... waiting for WANNA ONE debut hohohoho 
Yes WANNA ONE!! I am so sad that Samuel and Kim Jonghyun did not make the final cut. Nevertheless, still supporting all the members of the group and those who have been unfortunately eliminated. Cannot wait for them to debut and have comebacks.
I already stan a.c.e tbh, cactus was mabye not my favourite jam this year, but i'm waiting for more stuff from them
I've got into the fandom Prism (Blanc7) and i'm also a Elris Stan. ^-^