We all know that DOTS's ost, Goblin's ost etc are excellent. But then there are the hidden gems, tracks that are so good but you think most people likely are missing out on/or you feel they don't get enough attention.

Please share them here, I start with 2 really good ones:

Jessi - Romeo (Cinderella and the Four Knights)
This song is just INSANELY CATCHY

Cha Soo Kyung - I cannot forgive (Temptation of Wife)

Really epic classic Kdrama Makjang vibes, love it, so catchy

Share!!!

Great thread idea! I still haven't seen Goblin yet, but I love "Stay With Me."

The piano in this song has, and forever will, give me the feels:

Sandeul (B1A4) – One More Step (Introverted Boss)

For any BTS fans here ( esp. those with V or Jin as their bias), if you haven't listened to this song you need to:

V & Jin Even if I die, it’s you Lyrics (Hwarang OST)

And finally, an underrated OST from an underrated show:

Melody Day - Listen To My Heart  (Tomorrow's Cantabile)

Side note: When I first came to MDL, I noticed some people post their current favorite kpop song or OST on their profile, and I do that too---it's a great way to share music~

Kyle & Woo Sung - I hurt you (A Man Called God)

It's been years since I watched the drama and it still hits me right in the feels whenever I listen to this song. Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1TsN_xss3s

I LOVE MELOMANCE and this drama was too cute for words!

Jambinai feat. Park Min Hee - Nightly Rain (Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People)

I just recently watched Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People and this song just brought up so much emotion in me. It was placed so perfectly in the drama it makes me cry every time I listen to it.

Obviously this song is from a sageuk so it's not your typical song but I just think it's beautiful. Even the instrumental version makes tears well up in my eyes! 

Also, another hauntingly good song from another amazing drama:

Savina & Drones, Kyung Hee Kim - Aurora (Just Between Lovers)

This song fits the drama so well. It's sad and lonely in the beginning but slowly becomes uplifting, just like the drama. 

These are just two of my favourites from dramas I have most recently watched and I just had to share my love for them somewhere, thanks for making this thread!

In the face of love -VOS (Flower in the prison)

Seriously one of the best osts made and sooo emotional 

K.will – (Ruler: Master Of The Mask OST Part 8)

Lee Seung Chul (이승철) - Painful Love (Misty)

This OST gives me really late 90s vibes and it really brings the drama together, as well as the characters. (: 

Hi Haruka from Secret Message  - TOP (how can anyone resist that voice?)

Second Moon - Hidden Story (Legend Of The Blue Sea OST)

Im Sunhae - Will Be Back (Scarlet Heart OST) / 3:05 - 3:20 is my favorite part btw

Ali - Carry On (Faith OST) / one of my all time favorite osts out of one of my all time favorite dramas

Park Wan Kyu - Wind Breeze (Empress Ki OST) / his voice just melts my heart, I could listen to it forever

Beast - Without You (Scholar Who Walks The Night OST)

Lyn - Back In Time (The Moon That Embraces The Sun OST) / not exactly an hidden gem cause it's quite famous but still a gem

Ok all the songs were from historical dramas so here are some that are not lol

Kim Hyun Jung - Because I'm Stupid acoustic version (BOF OST) / this is THE ost. Back in 2009 when I was head over heels for him (he is my bias in SS501 lol) I used to listen to this song on repeat. It's so sad and every time I listen to it I think of my beautiful heartbreaking ship. This is the real second lead syndrome deal, I'm still not over it after all these years...

Minah (Girl's Day) - You And I  (Doctor Stranger OST)

Haebin (Gugudan) - Forever Love (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim OST) / that kiss scene tho

Monsta X - The Tiger Moth acoustic version (Shopping King Louie OST)

Youme - Last One  (The Master's Sun OST) / this song is so good, my favorite one from that drama and the most underrated along with All About by Melody Day

Tiger JK ft. Jinsil of MadSoulChild - Reset (School 2015 OST) / The ost from that drama is my favorite out of all modern dramas, Return by Wendy and this song have really beautiful lyrics, they should get more recognition!

I choose the ones out of my faves I thought were the most hidden tracks, there are other songs I really really like such as Stand Up by J Min (To The Beautiful You OST) or 정춘 by Kim Feel but I think they are definitely more famous.. lol

Zitten - Whale (Beyond the Clouds OST) - I love Zitten and this song is overlooked. Currently, I listen to Opening My Eyes (from Just Between Lovers OST).

Jo Jung Hee - Everyday (Cruel City OST) - I can't tell how many times I listened to this song on repeat over and over again.

Coffee Prince OST: My most favorite soundtrack ever. When I first heard this songs, I fell in love ♥ :D.

Azure Ray - Across the Ocean

Adultchild - Sad Thing

Adultchild - Make up

Arco - Alien

Arco - Perfect World

Confession from Lovers! 

Trap from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Thornflower from Bad Guy

Farewell from The New World OST

Break me down by Bii - heard in Someone Like You 

When I see you eyes

"Love Song" from My Secret Romance will always be one of my top OST's

Kebee - Watchman of Dawn (The Guardians)

This song is actually so dark, but it's so good.

NCT - Stay In My Life (School 2017)

As a huge NCTzen, I recommend this song 10/10. The rap and vocals are perfect.

"You're Pretty"  - Love Returns(Drama)

Sweet 18 Drama OST

"With You" - Manhole(Drama)