Hello, can you tell me who do you think is the best female dancer among all the kpop artists and why? :) you can put also a video if you want!
Even though I'm a YG stan and all (which is why I should support Minzy or Taeyang or Se7en) BUT I have a female artiste that really comes first into mind~
*drumroll*
And its... BoA~
Reason? She debuted at the age of thirteen after 2 years of training. Plus, she's very flexible~ She can dance jazz to bubblegum pop to rock. Also, she can remember dance steps from one teaching and then dances it right away perfectly ^^ All in all, with the vocals and the talent, she's a package~

I can't choose between BoA and Hyoyeon! ^^
BoA, Hyuna, & Sooyoung
Mmmh I like Hyoyeon and Stephanie a lot, because they can do a lot of types of dance and they're soo good. Soo...them :)
Hyoyeon and Boa. Both are the queens, both dance with passion, both own the stage. Well, maybe they aren't the best but they're my favourites. Hyuna is fine too, but I haven't seen her doing something different from her usual sexy choreos, so... and nobody mentioned Victoria although she's soo flexible and talented. Also - the additional member of all girl groups named Key.
BoA, Hyoyeon, Min, Fei & Jia
Hyoyeon. She's being called "Dancing Queen". You'll see it when you'll watch a few of their MVs & maybe Maxstep of the Subunit "Yonique! She was even in a hip-hop dancing school while elemantary school. She's also been voted the "best female Idol-Dancer" a few times. Also BoA how the others said ^^ I think she has more experience with dancing since she's active since 2000/01. They're both just super-duper c:
I also like Hyoyeon a lot. she's great.