4. Sungyeol (Infinite)

5. Chahun (N.flying)

TOP 5 Female Biases:

1. Hyoseong (Secret)

2. Hani (EXID)

3. Sojin (Girl's Day)

4. HyunA

5. Joy (Red Velvet)

Male Ult: A.C.E (b: Kim Byeongkwan bw: Wow)

Other Male:

• Bangtan Sonyeondan (I have been in and out of the ARMY since 2013)
  • Got7
  • Pentagon
  • VAV
  • Astro
  • Golden Child
  • Mr. Tyger (not k-pop but c-pop some of the members are on 青春有你 / Qīngchūn yǒu nǐ  /Idol producer season 2)
  • 9% (also Cpop)
  • Holland (solo artist)

Female Ult: Cherry Bullet (b: BoRa bw: Yuju and MiRae)

Other Female

• SNSD
  • 2ne1
  • Momoland
  • MAMAMOO
  • Dal Shalbet
  • Red Velvet (in and out depending on comeback)
  • AOA
  • Gfriend
  • Sistar
  • Jeon Somi

As always I like other Groups but I follow these you get what i'm saying 

ults

• bang chan (stray kids) - overall ult ult
  • wong yukhei / lucas (nct/wayv)
  • jung yunho (tvxq)

semi-ults

• han jisung / han (stray kids)
  • seo changbin (stray kids)
  • lee felix (stray kids)
  • lee minho / lee know (stray kids)
  • dong sicheng / winwin (nct/wayv)
  • kim jungwoo (nct)
  • xiao dejun / xiaojun (wayv)

regular biases

• yang jeongin / i.n (stray kids)
  • kim seungmin (stray kids)
  • kim woojin (stray kids)
  • hwang hyunjin (stray kids)
  • lee taeyong (nct)
  • ten (nct)
  • lee taeil (nct)
  • lee taemin (shinee)
  • kim kibum / key (shinee)
  • kim jaejoong (jyj)
  • kim junsu (jyj)
  • shim changmin (tvxq)
  • kim minji / jiu (dreamcatcher)
  • hirai momo (twice)
  • ahn heeyeon / hani (exid)
  • sunmi
  • chungha

So my bias list is always changing, but oh well.. :D here we go..

1. 2NE1 - Bom
  2. 4 Minute - Hyuna
  3. Ailee as a soloist is one of my fav
  4. Big Bang  (lol they're all my babies) my ultimate bias - GD ♥.
  5. Blackpink (I love them all)
  6. Block B - Zico (as a soloist too, I loveeee him)
  7. Boa. Another wonderful woman who I respect and love :3
  8. Brown Eyed Girls - Miryo.
  9. DBSK - Yunho.
  10. EXID - Hani and LE.
  11. EXO - i love them all but my another ultimate man is KAI ♥ and probably Baekhyun, because I like my men be funny :D
  12. F(x) - Krystal
  13. (G)I-dle - Soyeon.
  14. Girls' Generation - Taeyeon and Tiffany.
  15. Got7 - Jackson
  16. iKon - BI, Bobby and Junhoe.
  17. Itzy - Ryujin
  18. Ladies' Code - Sojung
  19. Mamamoo - Solar
  20. Monsta X - Joohoen
  21. NCT - Taeyeong
  22. Red Velvet (all of them idk)
  23. Shinee - another ultimate Taemin ♥
  24. Sistar - Hyorin
  25. Super Junior - Heechul ofc lol
  26. Winner - Mino
  27.  Sunmi, Lee Hi, AKMU and pretty much soloists are what I listen to~

Some of my bias:

1. BigBang - Taeyang, TOP, Seungri
  2. Phantom - Sanchez, Hanhae
  3. MR.MR - Jin, Tey, Changjae
  4. MVP - Gitaek (Ryu from MR.MR)
  5. Super Junior - Siwon, Henry, Leeteuk
  6. Troy - Kanto
  7. JYJ - Xia Junsu
  8. SS501 - Heo Young Saeng
  9. SHINee - Jonghyun
  10. FTISLAND - Hongki
  11. Bursters - No Dae Geon
  12. CNBLUE - Minhyuk
  13. Trax - Jungmo
  14. VIXX - N, Hongbin
  15. B.A.P - Yongguk, Daehyun
  16. KARD - J.Seph
  17. Lucky J - Jessi
  18. 2NE1 - Minzy, CL
  19. A.Kor - Kemy
  20. 4Minute - Hyuna
  21. Epik High - Tablo
  22. A-Prince/MAP6 - Siyoon/Sun
  23. PSY
  24. Ailee
  25. Lee Michelle
  26. Lee Hyuk
  27. Lee Min Ki
  28. So Ji Sub
  29. Ji Sung
  30. Verbal Jint

It's so fun for me to go back to this forum and see the biaslist I had a couple of months ago and how much it's changed. (Not that I don't love those artists, but simply that I've been getting to know other groups who has had more recent comebacks etc) 

My favorite groups are still BTS, Shinee and  Super Junior but I've been adding Ateez and PLT to that list. I like most kpop groups but these ones are my absolute favorites. 

My ultimate biases is so hard to decide, feels like I "fall in love" (not literally) with members all over again for every new era so a lot of my biases changes. My ultimate bias seems to be Zico, been crazy about him since I started enjoying kpop, such a talented dude. 

BTS - RM, so intellectual, calm and handsome. Not really much to write, just like everything that he has showed the fans. 

Shinee - Onew, he's always had something special to me, felt really weird seeing him acting as a character I hate in Descendants of the Sun. By the way he acts with his fans seems like such a warm and nice guy. 

Dreamcatcher - Siyeon, amazing vocals get chills everytime! The whole group has this anime intro song vibe and I love it, the concepts are to die for and really fit all of the girls. 

Super Junior - I love all of those fools, so I don't really have a bias. 

Ateez - Do not know yet? Wooyoung seems to be the most charming one, but San, Hongjoong and Yunho also keep playing with my heart. 

Mamamoo - Moonbyul, love her style of rap so much! You can differentiate her from other female rappers which I feel is something crucial for an artist. 

Bigbang - Used to be Seungri but the shit that has been going on is just unacceptable and im so glad that they brought light to this issue! So im not stanning anyone in this group for now... seems like a weird bunch.

PLT - Villain, I haven't been able to gather that much info about this group but based on their music he seems to fit my style the best. 

Monsta X - I've been having troubles with this group since day one, every member is just too good to be true. Every new era makes me see new things about the members and I really love that Starship try to highlight different members so that everyone will be the center. Bias right now is Shownu

Got7 - Mark or Jinyoung, although I haven't been that active in their fandom for a hot minute so don't really know what is going on with these boys. Jinyoung has been the sass king since debut, love that he doesn't try to be all fake. Mark is glowing during the last few comebacks, really showing how much he has improved as a performer during these years! 

CLC - Elkie or Yeeun, they always have a great stage presence and really showed this during NO era. Love the styling they've got aswell, such cool and badass girls. 

(G)I-DLE - Soyeon, so talented and I really wish her the best! Hopefully Cube won't try to make her fit into the Hyuna style of rapping and that they will let her be her own character. 

TVXQ! - I really got into this group very late in their career, but I've been looking through old interviews with all of them and a lot of recent content with just Yunho and Changmin. In OT5 Junsu and in OT2 Both. So sad that they split, I feel like their vocals fit perfectly together unlike the groups that are popular today (exception; BTOB).

• BTS - Jimin
  • Big Bang - T.O.P
  • Block B - U Kwon
  • Exo - Lay/Kai
  • Monsta X - Wonho
  • iKON - Bobby
  • NCT - Ten
  • GOT7 - BamBam
  • Shinee - Taemin
  • Winner - Song Min-ho *heart eyes*
  • Mamamoo - Hwasa
  • BlackPink - Jennie
  • (G)Idle - So-yeon
  • Red Velvet - Joy
  • Hyuna
  • Jessi
  • Zico
 Klara H:
  • BTS - Jimin
  • Big Bang - T.O.P
  • Block B - U Kwon
  • Exo - Lay/Kai
  • Monsta X - Wonho
  • iKON - Bobby
  • NCT - Ten
  • GOT7 - BamBam
  • Shinee - Taemin
  • Winner - Song Min-ho *heart eyes*
  • Mamamoo - Hwasa
  • BlackPink - Jennie
  • (G)Idle - So-yeon
  • Red Velvet - Joy
  • Hyuna
  • Jessi
  • Zico

u got some top tier choices there

my bias list has changed once again - a year ago since i wrote my previous one

my ultimate bias is still zico, but i've gained a lot more krnb/khh ones and lost a lot of kpop centered biases since i've stopped listening to a lot of boygroups. 

my 'main'  biases right now are crush, simon dominic, zion t, giriboy (the boys has been bringing some fun contents on youtube and i've been enjoying these goofballs so much) 

i love all the members of super junior, the boyz, and ateez! ive stopped following bts, got7, monsta x, mamamoo, gidle, clc etc. because it just wasn’t as fun as it used to be, nothing against the groups ofc.

still stan bap yongguk and I hope that he will have a great comeback after his army service.

i just started liking a.c.e and noticed only one person mentioned them,, they're underrated but really talented <3 (good-looking too lol they're all favs)

its actually me love:

my bias list has changed once again - a year ago since i wrote my previous one

my ultimate bias is still zico, but i've gained a lot more krnb/khh ones and lost a lot of kpop centered biases since i've stopped listening to a lot of boygroups. 

my 'main'  biases right now are crush, simon dominic, zion t, giriboy (the boys have been bringing some fun contents on youtube and i've been enjoying these goofballs so much) 

i love all the members of super junior, the boyz, and ateez! ive stopped following bts, got7, monsta x, mamamoo, gidle, clc etc. because it just wasn’t as fun as it used to be, nothing against the groups ofc.

still stan bap yongguk and I hope that he will have a great comeback after his army service.

oh my god your taste 

My ultimate bias is A.C.E, specifically the puppy-pile that is OT5 A.C.E. I tried to have a bias at one point, but it's just not possible w/ them.

Other biases include IMFACT (JeUp),  UNIQ (SeungYoun, YiXuan), PENTAGON (JinHo, Yuto, Kino), MONSTA X (KiHyun, Shownu), ONEWE (DongMyeong), ONEUS (LeeDo), 1TEAM (BC), SISTAR (SoYou), INFINITE (SungGyu, Hoya), DAY6 (Brian Young K), KARD (J.Seph, JiWoo), KARA (SeungYeon, GyuRi), TWICE (Mina, Sana, JiHyo), MBLAQ (Lee Joon), OH MY GIRL (SeungHee), Secret (SunHwa), DMTN (JeeSu, Simon), LEGEND (Listen), Super Junior (LeeTeuk),  SHINee (Key, JongHyun), VIXX (Leo, HongBin) ... There's probably a lot more, but I've been into K-Pop so long that it's hard to keep track.

Ults : the top 10 boys <33

Hwang Minhyun - Nu'est / Wanna One 

Kim Sunwoo - The Boyz 

Seo Heo Chan - VICTON 

Cha Jun Ho - Woolim / X1 

Hyunsuk - CIX 

Yoo Taeyang - SF9 

Cha Eun Woo - ASTRO 

Kim Doyoung - NCT all of em but not DREAM 

Kangmin - VeriVery 

Hendery - WayV