violetsakura wrote: when i was just starting to listen to cnblue i played 'i'm a loner' so often, i found my mom singing the song to herself many times :d
she knows nothing in korean, and was like 'wechoria...wechoria...daradiridaradoo' :d

rofl!!! Xd
Now he's producing... Gawd... this man is going to be MINE!!!

VioletSakura wrote: Now he's producing... Gawd... this man is going to be MINE!!!

Freakin A... *wipes drool off the keys* Those arms too... OMO he's too fine
C.N Blue!! I like them too! <3 Yong Hwa's my favourite xDD haha the first time I heard I'm a loner I totally fell in love with them! So catchy xD Their new songs are not bad too! XD
Infectedmushroom wrote: C.N Blue!! I like them too! <3 Yong Hwa's my favourite xDD haha the first time I heard I'm a loner I totally fell in love with them! So catchy xD Their new songs are not bad too! XD

Ear Fun is awesome!! I love how catchy 'Hey You' is ^^* Yonghwa is such a rockstar, he is definitely one of my favorite singers of all time in the whole world. Although I think he's totally hot, I love Minhyuk more though, because he's totally adorable! He was so funny and cute in Heartstrings too ^^* Yonghwa makes me drool, Minhyuk makes me smile. I'd take smiling over drooling any day it's far more flattering lol ^^*
Beka_Leigh wrote: Freakin A... *wipes drool off the keys* Those arms too... OMO he's too fine

Haha she got you too!!! The video makes a giggling fangirl
JUNIEL 1st Mini Album 'My First June' [바보] M/V Full Ver. With Yong Hwa

lovely...really nice song...YongHwa <3.. she isn't bad either lol
Sharing some love. :)

manly sexy..

Btw, I like the song.. so sweet and nice blending of voice.
miks wrote: Sharing some love. :)

manly sexy..

Btw, I like the song.. so sweet and nice blending of voice. Chukhahae to Yong Hwa for composing and producing it. ^^

i already downloaded the song and transferred it to my phone playlist...it shall be on repeat mode the whole day tomorrow...thanks for sharing Mik-ia <3...i absolutely love it and Yong Hwa too ofcourse lol
KamZ wrote: i already downloaded the song and transferred it to my phone playlist...it shall be on repeat mode the whole day tomorrow...thanks for sharing Mik-ia <3...i absolutely love it and Yong Hwa too ofcourse lol

You're welcome. I did the same :)

Thank you too for sharing the converter. Made it easier.
miks wrote: You're welcome. I did the same :)

Thank you too for sharing the converter. Made it easier.

awww anytime...you do so much more for me heeeeh <3
CNBLUE release MV for Japanese single, “Come On”

Band CNBLUE has released the music video for their Japanese single “Come On“.

‘Come On’ is the boys’ third single album since their major Japanese debut. The album will be released in three versions – a limited edition, an original edition, and a Lawson edition. The limited edition will include the MV for “Come On” along with the making-of footage in DVD format, as well as a pamphlet of the members’ photos.

The album is scheduled to drop on August 1st, but in the meantime, watch the MV below!

Source
CNBLUE released their single 'Friday' for the commercial T.G.I.Friday's Brand Song

Lyrics: Jung YongHwa
Composition: HnK, Jung YongHwa
Transcription: Lee SangHo

These guys own my heart for a long time... and have not disappointed me for a second...