CN Blue , stylized as CNBLUE, are a South Korean rock band formed in Seoul in 2009. The band consists of Jung Yong Hwa (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Lee Jong Hyun (lead guitar, vocals), Lee Jung Shin (bass guitar, vocals) and Kang Min Hyuk (drums, vocals). "CN is an abbreviation of ‘Code Name’ while BLUE is an abbreviation of the members’ individual images," said by one of the members. ‘Burning’ represents Lee Jong Hyun, ‘Lovely’ represents Kang Min Hyuk, ‘Untouchable’ represents Lee Jung Shin, and ‘Emotional’ represents Jung Yong Hwa. Debuted on 19 August 2009 in Japan with the band's first mini album, Now or Never. The group released four teasers for their 1st mini album Bluetory, starring one member per each of the videos in the sequence of Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin and lastly, Yonghwa on the 6th, 8th, 11 and 13 January 2010 respectively. On January 14, 2010 CN Blue debuted their first mini-album in Korea with the lead single "I'm a Loner" .

Members

Yong Hwa
[LIST]
[*]Full Name: Jung Yong Hwa
[*]Date of Birth: June 22, 1989 (age 22)
[*]Position: Leader, Rhythm Guitarist, Lead Vocalist, Main Rapper
[*]Height: 180 cm
[*]Other: Played Kang Shin Woo in the SBS drama You're Beautiful and Lee Shin in the MBC drama Heartstrings. Appeared on the MBC variety show We Got Married with Girls' Generation's Seohyun.[/LIST]
Jong Hyun
[LIST]
[*]Full Name: Lee Jong Hyun
[*]Date of Birth: May 15, 1990 (age 21)
[*]Position: Lead Guitarist, Vocalist
[*]Height: 182 cm
[*]Other: Acted in the movie Acoustic.[/LIST]
Min Hyuk
[LIST][*]Full Name: Kang Min Hyuk
[*]Date of Birth: June 28, 1991 (age 20)
[*]Position: Drummer, Backing Vocalist
[*]Height: 184 cm
[*]Other: Played Hwang Yeon Doo in the SBS drama It's Okay, Daddy's Girl and Yeo Jun Hee in the MBC drama Heartstrings. Acted in the movie Acoustic. Appeared in Orange Caramel's "Magic Girl" MV.[/LIST]
Jung Shin
[LIST][*]Full Name: Lee Jung Shin
[*]Date of Birth: September 15, 1991 (age 20)
[*]Position: Bassist, Rapper, Backing Vocalist
[*]Height: 187 cm
[*]Other: Appeared in 4Minute's "Heart to Heart" MV.[/LIST]

Former member
Kwon Kwang Jin - Bassist, Backing Vocalist (2009)

Source: CN Blue wiki

----------------------------
So I am really new to Kpop and such. I mean I was never interested but ever since I downloaded the YB OST Ive started to pay attention more to OSTs in dramas and come across artists that i really like. Anyways C.N. Blue is like my new obsession since hearing about Jung Young Hwa's new drama Heartstrings. I was interested in hearing more music from him and found CN Blue's new vid for Intuition on Youtube. After watching the vid I fell in love with not just JYH but all the guys in the band! I downloaded all the songs from thier First Step albumn and seriously listen to it everyday. Mind you i really mostly listen to punk pop/rock bands so it was suprising to me how amazing this band is. I wish i could see them in concert:( I want a poster so bad LOL

Anyways, anybody else obsessed with CN Blue like me? =D

p.s. they are all so hot and i really LOVE thier style
I love CN Blue, but their latest songs not very catchy. I do love their songs: I'm a Loner, Love, Love Light, Sweet Holiday. :D
My favorite is JongHyun, so handsome, with shy smile :)
I wish JongHwa can do filming or drama with SeoHyun, i love Goguma Couple -<-<3
I <3 CN Blue, even though I don't like some of their latest songs.
And I was going to create the thread!! :)
Thank you kdramafan89 :)
I LOOOVE CN Blue!
I have all their albums downloaded, I looove almost all their songs, especially Intuition, Love Girl, LOVE, I'm a Loner, Imagine...
And their latest single for You've Fallen for Me...I was fast enough to download it from YouTube this morning, have listening to it all day long...
Love their style, hope they never change :)
Riza wrote:
And their latest single for You've Fallen for Me...I was fast enough to download it from YouTube this morning, have listening to it all day long...
Love their style, hope they never change :)

Ooo I got download that single right away! Thanks for the heads up=D
CN BLUE - Love Girl

i love this MV plot (pretty good looking girl) CN BLUE boys are so cute funny in this vid, make me wanna squeeze them kekeke :D
I love CNBLUE! :) Why isn't anyone listening to LOVE GIRL. Well, i love all their songs, but LOVE GIRL is so good :D
anakhilaf wrote: I love CNBLUE! :) Why isn't anyone listening to LOVE GIRL. Well, i love all their songs, but LOVE GIRL is so good :D

I agree! I really like Lovegirl so catchy.
ooo and i really love thier song in Japanese "Lie"
I also love them ^^

they were my first K-music love and they will be my last. =D
Hehe I listened to them because of Jung Yong Hwa (who's my obsession <3) when I first saw him in You're Beautiful,
not soo long ago, I would say three months =D I love all the songs, very rare also for me, to love all the songs from a boyband =D
Same here. I got to know about them after watching You're Beautiful ;)
And I started to like them very much.
I was so happy that there was the chance to see them live in concert last year, when we've been on a trip to Taiwan - great experience!!! *_*
Queuegeeageme wrote: ooo and i really love thier song in Japanese "Lie"

I really like Lie! I first heard it from their First Step album. I really like Jonghyun's voice. :">
My favorite songs by CNBlue are:

i know i'm dragging back a dead thread but anyone know any songs with KMH on vocals? i love love love his voice in 'star' from the heartstrings ost and i really want to hear more from him but so far i've only heard him do small supporting parts with JYH as lead (he has a nice voice too and all but something about 'star' makes me melt every time)