glad we have each other here in MDL... lol...
Unnie, shake it, shake it! LOL

I like the album, Smile is my least favorite, but I'll make it grow on me...All the others I really like, but my favorite is the 5th one, "U"
LisNoir wrote: Unnie, shake it, shake it! LOL

I like the album, Smile is my least favorite, but I'll make it grow on me...All the others I really like, but my favorite is the 5th one, "U"

haha! my favourites are I'm Your Man and U.. i do like it all.. :)
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm in LOOOOOVVVVEEE!

Love the album too? LOL
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm in LOOOOOVVVVEEE!

LisNoir wrote: Love the album too? LOL

Lis the youtube was deleted.. hehe.. it's was a leakage of khj's songs.. ugh allkpop.com!!

were you able to d/l it?
can't wait to have it in my hands.. love the cd coin looks.. i think it's his idea.. 4dness.. :)

Oh, that's awesome...and no I didn't go to YT I just listened to them here....lol
Oct 11, 2011 : “Lucky Guy” mini album on sales

Oct 12, 2011 : recording at MBC

Oct 13, 2011 : “Lucky Guy” FULL MV release + recording at SBS

Oct 17, 2011 : TV appearance at MBC

Oct 20, 2011 : Mnet M!Countdown COMEBACK at 6pm!!!!
lmao! :D

wrote: [Trans][Article][111011] Kim HyunJoong's UFO Sightings 'I Must Go For A Space Travel'

His alien determination is soooooooooooo strong! hehehe!

Source: Nate
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. TQ! :)

Kim HyunJoong expressed that he had seen the UFO!

In conjunction with his second mini album, Kim HyunJoong had an interview with the media and revealed that he had once seen the UFO before during his photoshoot in Tokyo.

He said laughingly 'During the photoshoot in the building, there was a frightening scream intending she/he saw the UFO. That time, the photographer didn't manage to capture the picture of the UFO but I did. I'm a pro..'. In fact, the Kim HyunJoong's UFO's Astonishment' was posted into the public. Kim HyunJoong added 'Recently it seemed that the UFO have appeared in Gwanghwamun'

Kim HyunJoong said 'In 2016, normal human beings are able to travel into space (space travel). However there are many wealthy people who booked the places already, but I definitely must go. However, I don't want to be the first. I also don't know what to do...', arousing many laughters.

Kim HyunJoong will be kicking off his second mini album's promotions on 11th of October with his title track 'Lucky Guy'. Later, he will be having his Japan Nationwide tour on November and there are plans on his Asia Tour next year.
lol Mik you've just been posting away in this thread. :p

That part about his alien determination made me laugh. :D
Sleepninja wrote: lol Mik you've just been posting away in this thread. :p

That part about his alien determination made me laugh. :D

hehehe.. just sharing updates on khj.. :)

i know, he's really something isn't he? super like his 4dness.. :D
Full Choreography of Lucky Guy