We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

My first kpop song was Gangum style back in 2013! Used to vibe on that a lot. Still do sometimes heheh! 

My first kpop song was Gangum style back in 2013.  used to vibe on it alot, still do sometimes lol.

liam pop:

My first kpop song was Gangum style back in 2013.  used to vibe on it alot, still do sometimes lol.

It's 2012 tho...

T-ara was my first group - Sugar Free got me into them and the rest was history. They've been my ults for about 4 years now!

Then I got into SNSD. I actually listened to Gee and the boys but I hated them at first (IM SORRY) but then all of a sudden I listened to them 6 months later and I was OBSESSED

Infinite

Thanks to friends, my only impression of K-pop was Exo and BTS for a few months, which left me with a very limited impression of what it was and therefore disinterest in it. After watching High School Love On, I curiously looked into the one group both boys members of, and THIS song presented a completely different vibe from what I expected of K-pop. Listened to it from then on, starting with them. I guess that was somewhere in 2014 or 2015.

Mind you, I don't even listen to Infinite anymore ^^' Still love their songs though.

EXO and their song wolf CHOGIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Big Bang - Fantastic Baby

EXO MAMA got me into K-pop and since then I've been a fan of them. I got interested in many groups but after some time it's just EXO and Big Bang songs now. 

Horololo by EXO CBX

APink - I don't know

It started with Spring day by BTS

Super Junior Sorry Sorry