Super Junior yooooooooooooooooo <3
It's You by Super Junior. An ELF since day one!! <3 
probably super junior, but sm groups in general
My first kpop song was from CNBLUE - "Cinderella". Then I accidentally happen to listen Super Junior's "No Other". Now I love their band's every song... 
for me it was big bang last farewell but I don't listen to kpop at all anymore
Super Junior ,
i like kpop but i just can't go overly crazy about it, somehow the language barrier is just too much....but that is not to say i don't sing in my terrible korean voice. 
The one that made me feel like "oh my God I need to get into this fandom" was Overdose by EXO :')
First was Baby VOX - Yayaya in 2006... LOL
they were the first kpop group that I listened to and made me interested to korean songs
I found out about them through Yoon Eun Hye, I was a huge fan of Goong back then!

I listened to XING, BB, WG, KARA, and others but it's not until I find out about U-KISS in 2008 that made me commit to being a kpop fan girl. 
I guess my first kpop song was Girl's Generation - Gee. I was crazy about Snsd but at the time I didn't listen to other kpop groups.
I become officially a kpop trash when I discovered Block B and the song was Her.
I was introduced to kpop with Fantastic Baby by Bigbang. Did not like it at first, then came to love the song, then started listening to others. I just don't really dive into the kpop world, because there's a lot of other genres that I enjoy, so yeah.
At first, I'm not really interested in kpop or whatsoever but Got7's confession song got me into kpop. But I'm not a loyal person XD I discovered a lot of kpop groups, fell in love w/ them, memorized their names like, iKON, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, BIGBANG, B1A4, BTS, 17, EXO, Block B but I saw Got7's Fly <33 and they are now my #1 kpop group <3333
SHINee... because the first korean drama I watched it Boys Before Flowers, and their OST is in the drama, and then I discovered Rind Ding Dong... please, imagine somebody having no idea about KPop coming across RingDingDong :D I was in shock... elastic, fantastic, lol, I thought these people were crazy :D and then I found Lucifer... first time I heard it, it was weird as hell, second time I heard it, I kind of said ok... after a while... I still love that song :D
super junior - marry U
Got7-Girls Girls Girls
24k and the song U R SO CUTE <3