So fangirls (And boys) tend to buy korean albums online to support out lovely idols. I'm no exception.

I own B2ST's 3rd and 4th mini, Big Bang's 'special album', Dalmatian's mini and kind of B2ST's 2nd mini. I just haven't gotten it yet. My friend in Russia is 'babysitting' it :P

But today I went crazy on Yesasia and bought myself a little tret:

- Super Junior - Mr. Simple
- B2ST - 1st mini
- B2ST - Fiction and Fact
- Infinite - Over the Top
- F.T Island - 3rd mini
- B1A4 - 1st mini
- Block B - 1st mini
- MBLAQ - 1st mini

So that makes my list a hella lot longer. :P

What albums do you own, or dying to get?
I only buy 2ne1 & Big Bang albums. Also since alot of artist come out with singles instead of albums ive bought from artists such as 4men,Zia,Secret Garden ost etc
I have:
-FT Island, The Refreshment
-FT Island, Colorful Sensibility Part 1
-FT Island, Colorful Sensibility Part 2
-FT Island, Jump Up
-FT Island, Cross & Change
-FT Island, Double Date
-FT Island, Beautiful Journey
and their Japanese albums & singles but I haven't bought Return yet.
I never know whether Japanese releases from Korean artists count in a thread like this.
-You're Beautiful OST Part 1
- DaeGukNamAh, Awake (And I have Love Power from them as well <3)
- ZE:A, Nativity
- Park Jung Min, First Mini Album

and then I love Yiruma's piano music so I have:
-Yiruma, Love Scene
-Yiruma, P.N.O.N.I

I think that's all of them :)
Ofc japanese music counts, as long as it's from a korean artist. :P

Whoa, a lot of F.T Island. ._. I love love love (u see wat I did there?) F.T Island. They're one of my favorite artists. <3
Physical albums
-Taeyang solar deluxe edition
-Bigbang special edition
Albums off iTunes
-Bigbang tonight
-GD & TOP
-2ne1 to anyone
-2ne1 2nd mini album
janey7 wrote: Ofc japanese music counts, as long as it's from a korean artist. :P

Whoa, a lot of F.T Island. ._. I love love love (u see wat I did there?) F.T Island. They're one of my favorite artists. <3

Haha then I also have:
-FT Island, Japan Special Album
-FT Island, So Long, Au Revoir
& for singles
-FT Island, Flower Rock
-FT Island, Brand New Days (x2 different versions)
-FT Island, So Today... (x2)
-FT Island, Satisfaction (x2)
-DaeGukNamAh, Love Power (x2)
^^

Yeah, I used to be a massive Primadonna but I've not been following them recently ^^.
ehh? i can finally post in this thread. im new to k-pop though until kim hyun joong the magnetic leader made me a fangirl.

i bought his Break Down Album from his recent Hi-Five touch event here in my country. waiting on the release of his 2nd album this october, must show my support! ^,^
I just bought my first album this past weekend: MBLAQ's Mona Lisa. I'm aching to go back to the store and buy U-Kiss's latest release, especially since it comes with a poster and I really need some decor for my apartment. And yes, my apartment will be K-Pop themed.
KoreanMenLover wrote: I just bought my first album this past weekend: MBLAQ's Mona Lisa. I'm aching to go back to the store and buy U-Kiss's latest release, especially since it comes with a poster and I really need some decor for my apartment. And yes, my apartment will be K-Pop themed.

Yay! Let us see a glimpse of your apartment once decoration is done.. :)
JYJ The Beginning and 2pm Still 02:00 pm
2NE1 – To Anyone 2PM – 1:59 PM 8eight – The Golden Age B2ST – So Beast & Fiction BIGBANG – Special Edition & Always & Hot Issue & Stand Up & Alive & Remember & Since 2007 Block B – Welcome to the Block Brave Brothers – The Classic Brave Girls – The Difference Brian Joo – ReBorn Part 1 & Unveiled & Manifold Brown Eyed Girls – Sixth Sense Brown Eyes – Two Things Needed Chae Dong Ha – D Day Clazzi - Infant Clazziquai Project – Color of Your Soul & Mucho Punk DBSK – Mirotic Drunken Tiger – Fee Ghood Muzik Epik High – Epilogue f(x) – Hot Summer GD & TOP – Vol 1 G-Dragon – Shine a Light & Heartbreaker Girls Generation – Run Devil & The Boys Jaurim Vol 8 & AW Collection & SS Collection Jang Woo Hyuk – Back to the Memories & I am the Future Jay Park – New Breed Infinite – Paradise Kkotnunha Band – Vol 1 Lee Hyo Ri – Its Hyorish Lee Hyun – The Healing Echo Lim Hyung Joo – Miracle History Norazo – Vol 4 MBLAQ – Baby U & 100%Ver MissA – A Class Rain – Back to the Basic & Rainism Se7en – Se7olution Secret – Moving in Secret Seung Ri – VVIP SG Wannabe – Vol 7 SHINee – Amigo & Hello Super Junior M – Perfection Tablo – Fevers End TaeYang – Solar International TRAX – Vol 1 First Rain Touch – Touch U-Kiss – Only One & Neverland Wheesung - Vocolate ZE:A – A Best Selections Yes I have an addiction!!!
Astria Sharinta wrote: JYJ The Beginning and 2pm Still 02:00 pm

Adding SNSD's The Boys to my list
I love SNSD's The Boys! I forgot I ordered Aziatix - Nocturnal, I better add it to my list.