I've got about 45 minutes of kpop dance music but I need another 2hrs for my walking/running routine without repeating. What would you suggest? I've got some Shinee, Exo, Beast, Super Junior. Anything that has a beat like Lucifer or Mama would be awesome! Thanks!
Have you heard any of the new songs from 2NE1? The album is 'Crush' its actually pretty good.. There's maybe two songs I don't like.. they release two videos for the album, and there are two more coming.. Other than that, there are some pretty good energy songs from Big Bang, G-Dragon, Epik High's "Don't Hate Me" is fun.. hmmm actually just go click thru my playlist on youtube, you may find something there.. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbGH4wJ_VMDHksdpE3d-YoNhysVvoKjqW

Since I suggested listening to my playlist, I went and started listening to it.. there are 195 videos, and 13 hours of music there.. and so far out of the ones I have listened to I can suggest a few songs... Don't know if you have them but here ya go:
TaeYang-Ringa Linga
Rain- LA Song
Block B-Very Good
Teen Top-Rocking
That's one HELL of a playlist you got there! I have several of those songs too LOL. Found quite a few I loved that I've added, still going through it though, gonna take a while :) I forgot to add Rain's stuff, can't believe I forgot those. Some days the brain doesn't work so well, it's age getting to me. Found a few more artists I hadn't thought about so thank you SO MUCH for this list!
Your welcome, glad your finding stuff. Its got a good mix of upbeat and slow, I love my list.