B1A4 - Hey Girl Kim Jong Kook - Loveable VIXX - Rock Ur Body At the moment I like listening to 'happy' music. Don't like the techno/electro songs AT THE MOMENT, I bet if you would ask me in two to three weeks I'm totally into it :D
Right now, it's Mr. Simple by Super Junior. When I first heard it, I didn't really like it, but now it's stuck in my head.
Right now, it's What Should I Do by Jang Geun Suk from You're Beautiful. :)
Right now, it's ''Action''and ''Face" by NU'EST.
Oooooold, ooooold song but: JYP's "I Have a Girl" For new songs, maybe Fiestar's "Wicked"
This song is awesome! Thanks so much for posting a video, because I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise!
Mine would have to be G-D's new song One Of A Kind and J-Min's Stand Up;D
I'm addicted A Gentleman's Dignity OST High High by Kim Tae Woo My Love by CN Blue's Jonghyun My Heartsore by Lee Hyun Aside from those I'm addicted to Action by NU'EST
FT Island- I Wish <333333333

My favorite song at the moment would have to be either Cinderella by U-KISS, Uncommitted by Xia Junsu or In your hands by Kevin Woo/Xing.
ali101234 wrote: FT Island- I Wish <333333333

I love HongKi's hair <3
At the moment, no surprise, PSY- Gangnam Style x3 and GD- That XX
for now I'm in love with.... Beautiful Night by B2ST , That XX by GD and Action by NU'EST
i'm addicted to ''a-yo''by shinee, ''action'' by nu'est and ''sexy,free and single'' by super junior