Lucifer and Juliette...

LOL JK! When I first got into kpop a few years ago, like an idiot, I tried learning these two. I apparently had delusions of grandeur.

For awhile I was kinda able to do Wonder Girls' Like This. I would love to learn Incredible by Junsu, but I don't think I have a chance in h*** of figuring that one out. But I can do the part where they slowly wave their arms around. XD

2ne1 Falling in Love! ^^
Well... dancing to k-pop is a hobby of mine, you could say. 100% - Still Again 100% Want U Back 2NE1 - Falling In Love 2NE1 - I Am the Best 2PM - A.D.T.O.Y 4Minute - Heart to Heart B1A4 - Baby Good Night (My absolute first one! yay~) B1A4 - Beautiful Target B1A4 - What's Happening B.A.P - No Mercy B.A.P - One Shot BATOOST - Breath BIGBANG - Fantastic Baby Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar Dal Shabet - Have, don't have EXO - History GLAM - I Like That NU'EST - Face NU'EST - Hello PSY - Gangnam Style Secret - Shy Boy Secret - Yoohoo SHINee - Hello SHINee - Ring Ding Dong Ding SHINee - Sherlock Sistar - Loving U Sistar 19 - Ma Boy SNSD - Gee SNSD - Oh! Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Signle Teen Top - Be Ma Girl Teen Top - Crazy Teen Top - Miss Right Teen Top - No More Perfume On You Teen Top - Supa Luv Teen Top - To You Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker Wonder Girls - Like This Currently working with: EXO's "Mama" and "Growl", B.A.P's "Power" and "Hurricane", INFINITE's "Destiny", SHINee's "Lucifer", LC9's "Mama Beat", BTS' "No More Dream" and "We Are Bulletproof Pt.2", Xiah Junsu's "Incredible" and 100%'s "Bad Boy". lol, do I even sleep?
None, I suck at dancing lol But I tried Ring Ding Dong (and forgot everything anyways... but at least I tried :D)
non, maybe except ..if you could even count it... gom se mari- three bears song

Many! I love dancing but because I am student I don't have afford to have dance as hobby now. I danced in dance studio about for six year but then I had to quit. Then I started to learning K-pop dances bymyself and I have noticed it is so fun but also excellent workout! I love sistar's dance like Alone, Loving you and So cool. Also I can dance 2 PM I'll be back, Shinee's Rind ding dong, SNSD gee and genie, and many Miss A dance. Well I am not as good as they are but I don't care because dancing is too fun! 

I learned Girl's Day - Something's dance a few weeks ago and now I'm learning Wonder Girl's "Like Money".
I can dance a part of shinee , sherlock , and I'm trying to dance other parts of this song
i kind of know suju's mamacita dance and tiny g's miss you
and i want to learn the crayon pop subunit dance to OK, but i can only do the boob bounce part :'(
i know a few or alot depends..esp most from a flashmob i took part in. altho i wont mention the dances that are half learnt lol.

shinee - ring ding dong 
dal shabet - Supa dupa diva, Pink rocket, mr bang bang, have dont have
orange caramel ... i love their songs i know all the dances heehee
tvxq - o jung ban hab, rising sun, balloons, mirotic
girls generation - gee, into a new world, genie, girls generation
hello venus - every song until do you want some tea? 
b.a.p - !!!!! power, stop it, crash, no mercy and currently learning Warrior ^^
I learned BTOB's Beep Beep, VIXX's G.R.8.U, and BTS's Boy in Luv <3
But there are so many else I wanna learn *^*
I just know Only You - Miss A and Hot Issue - 4minute 
Roly poly ( T-ARA)
Growl ( Exo)
Without U ( 2PM)
Alone ( Sistar )